YGO Duel Links

MrLGFD

completely unrelated to the yami bakura event that is going on right now, but today ive managed to make a new farming deck that works well against just about every random duelist that doesnt have monsters with more than 2900 attack points or disruptive cards like enemy controller. in fact, unless you get really unlucky, youre nearly guaranteed to get a 8000+ duel assessment against duelists like level 40 tea, level 40 odion, etc.

BWePQeP.png

yup. an elements unite deck. it gives a near instant comeback victory achievement, as well as life points on the brink. now for the justification of the remaining cards.

monsters

- senju of the thousand hands: hes basically there to get paladin of white dragon to your hand. try to not summon him before you also have a white dragon ritual in your hand, because if he bites the dust you cant summon two paladins anymore. the only possible tributes in the deck are this one and...

- sonic bird: yeah. this one. sonic bird is here for the same reason as senju, except he rolls with white dragon ritual. same restriction as senju, though- make sure you have a paladin in your hand before you summon him.

- paladin of white dragon (2x): easy enough to summon for a ritual monster (only needs either senju or sonic bird as a tribute). also, he can instantly summon a blue-eyes from your deck, helping a bit with milling. its something that you really need, considering your deck size will be a lot bigger than your opponents because of elements unite.

- blue-eyes white dragon (3x): gets summoned by the paladin, high power, can use burst stream of destruction, can fuse into blue-eyes ultimate, which is also one of the most powerful monsters in all of the game at the moment.

- big koala: doesnt serve any purpose but to fusion summon master of oz.

- versago the destroyer: this one should be des kangaroo, but im afraid I dont have des kangaroo yet. oops. anyway, if you have des kangaroo, definitely use it over versago, because if youre forced to summon or set this card, it wont be able to survive an attack. other than that, versago serves no purpose but to fusion summon master of oz as a substitute fusion monster.

spells

- white dragon ritual (2x): whats there to say. you summon the paladin of white dragon with it. also can be used in combination with the sonic bird to mill a bit.

- fusion gate: my preferred option to fusion summon. otherwise id need two polymerization cards, and honestly, I really want to keep the deck limit at 20.

- gift of the martyr (2x): my discount union attack. since I failed to get union attack from yugi when his event was going on, I had to settle for this one instead. basically, at the end of the duel, sacrifice your master of oz and blue-eyes ultimate dragon to add their attack points to gate guardian, and your attack will reach a whopping 12450 attack. you can get the '9999 damage' achievement this way.

- burst stream of destruction: may seem like a funny choice, but in the final turn where you will attack your opponent directly with gate guardian (or master of oz or blue-eyes ultimate, depending on which monsters you sacrificed with gift of the martyr), you really need to make sure that the field is empty. thus, I always keep around at least one blue-eyes until the final turn to activate burst stream of destruction before fusing into blue-eyes ultimate, effectively destroying all monsters your opponent controls. the 'no attacking' drawback isnt relevant either- after that blue-eyes will only serve as part of blue-eyes ultimates fusion.

- shard of greed (2x): mill. thats all theres to it.

traps

- jar of greed (3x): mill. thats all theres to it, part two. also, jar of greed makes sure you activated a trap.

extra deck

- blue-eyes ultimate dragon: just about the strongest monster in duel links at the moment. so yeah.

- master of oz: just about the second-strongest monster in duel links at the moment. so yeah.

though, typing this made me realize there may be a slight difference if anyone else uses this deck, since I have two prismatic (blue-eyes white dragon, shard of greed) and two glossy (blue-eyes white dragon, fusion gate) cards in my deck. however, if you have received the prismatic blue-eyes white dragon from the event, as well as having kaibas starter deck blue-eyes and maybe one or two other glossy cards, you should be fine.

oh, also, you dont necessarily have to run master of oz- the combination of blue-eyes ultimate dragon and gate guardian already brings your attack to 8250, which means that about any monster with 1800 or more attack points would suffice instead of master of oz. I guess I just like the overkill it gives.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

funnily enough, sages stone has been one of the most common sr drops ive gotten so far, next to insect imitation and the gross ghost of fled dreams. also got my second dark magician girl yesterday so I cant complain.

also jar of greed luckily isnt hard to get, ty based card trader.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

it may be noteworthy for yall to check duel links atm if youre players. it hands out a massive amount of gems right now, thanks to the huge new event- yugioh gx got released, together with the new duelists jaden, chazz, alexis, bastion and aster.

also, the yugi moto event is returning, mokuba is currently unlockable, and later in august two new legendary duelists will be added that are very likely to be bonz and crowler.

go play already.