Maybe this is just me, but had Jan ever talked about the plans for Elite 8 and the Champion of Aevium League?

I mean, we already know about 2 Elite 8 members (Tesla and Karen) but not the rest of them, and I understand if Jan hadn't thought of that yet in this phase of the game. But I do really want to know about the Champion.

Assume that by the time you defeat Madame X and her Xen shenanigans, your Mons will all be lv100. Unless Jan break the level cap (like some other fangames did) I sincerely fail to see how powerful the Champion will be that can top the might of Madame X. Or maybe Madame X IS the Champion... In that case, my bad =)))

And anyone has any clue about who the Champion is? I guess Krystal is the Champion of Aevium, cuz those dialogues Venam and her exchanged on the train were possibly hinting at that. Or I was just being overreacted, lol :) 

• Global Mods

The popular theory is that April/Krystal is the Champion because of that dialogue and the need to change her name. 

A few weeks ago in the V9 Status Thread, Jan said that we won't fight all eight of them at once. Four of them act as gatekeepers to the Pokemon League, where we'll fight the other four and the Champion.

Just now, Ice Cream Sand Witch said:

A few weeks ago in the V9 Status Thread, Jan said that we won't fight all eight of them at once. Four of them act as gatekeepers to the Pokemon League, where we'll fight the other four and the Champion.

So Elite 8 is just a representation then? We will just fight the Elite 4 and Champ like normal? That's too bad because I would prefer Jan made it for real, fight 9 consecutive trainers in a row :)))

9 minutes ago, ClarissaValkyrie said:

So Elite 8 is just a representation then? We will just fight the Elite 4 and Champ like normal? That's too bad because I would prefer Jan made it for real, fight 9 consecutive trainers in a row :)))

I think the main problem with that is that it would be next to impossible if you didn't have elixirs/Leppa Berries

10 minutes ago, Lucky1998 said:

I think the main problem with that is that it would be next to impossible if you didn't have elixirs/Leppa Berries

Actually I think more of a short break, kinda, between sets of 4 Elite 8 members. That way you can still proceed and the difficulty is acceptable. But seriously, doubt Jan will keep that idea =))))

But the real question here is, how can the champion possibly pose more of a challenge than Madame X? She has a freaking YVELTAL, unless Champion has a full team of lv100 legends :) lol

Edited by ClarissaValkyrie
avoid spam