Looking for these

tfsbaeta

If you go to Calceon City(i think thats the name,basically the Charlottes city)with a Qwiflish on the Poke center there is a girl that will trade you for a munchlax and i think timburr is obtainable if you do a tile puzzle on the agate circus,but its pretty difficult.In case nobody shows up to trade you for these two and i think you can obtain cacnea if you do the day care quest

Isa.phoria i'm looking for simple trades - i don't request perfect mons, and i dont offer perfect mons. Any mons that i can get and offer are ok basically. If you have any of those with some evs, the current only decent one i got is a 27/5/31/14/31/31 togepi. 

And the sandile are a bit rare. Idk if i'm searching in the corret time, but ive tried day/night and they just don't appear. 

Edited by tfsbaeta

4 minutes ago, tfsbaeta said:

Isa.phoria i'm looking for simple trades - i don't request perfect mons, and i dont offer perfect mons. Any mons that i can get and offer are ok basically. If you have any of those with some evs, the current only decent one i got is a 27/5/31/14/31/31 togepi. 

And the sandile are a bit rare. Idk if i'm searching in the corret time, but ive tried day/night and they just don't appear. 

That's ok, but I might need some time to breed em for ya. I'll DM you anyway when I'm ready :)