FE Heroes Friend ID and Discussion Topic

Maelstrom

Just blew forty orbs on the new machine (all of which were saved up) and got some interesting results.

Jeorge (5 Star)

Marth (4 Star)

Camilla (4 Star)

F Corrin (4 Star)

So, no one from Fire Emblem (or whatever you call it) but my second five star hero. And in other news, I could technically level Camilla up to five star since I do have enough Green badges to do so. I'd better see if shes any good first though.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Rolled a 3* M-Robin, a 4* Roy, a 4* Tharja, a 3* Barst, and a 3* Lissa from this new banner.

More feather fodder I guess, the only unit I decided to keep was Tharja since I already have a 5* Roy.

My prior roll from the Princess banner got me a 5* Lucina so I guess I'm out of luck for the next couple of rolls.

On another note, I promoted Cordelia to 5* and holy shit she's awesome. I've had her sweep entire teams on level with just her (and Olivia) in a single turn. Thats Gale Force for you. Can't wait for that new inherit skill mechanic so I can swap out Triangle Adept for something else.

Edited by 5hift

I too got Jaffar on my first roll. I also ended up with Priscilla and Azura. Was hoping for Ninian, but Azura and her dancing will do for now. Arena teams with dancers seem to be doing really well lately. All 5* btw.

Got Sheena and Gordin at 4*.

Azura is preobably better than Ninian ((other than the fact I like Ninian as a character better.)) as Azura like pretty much counters Red units which is really hand when the meta is heavy on them.

I happened to roll Ninian and Linde so two more Blue 5*s for the pile ((and yet another mage I'm like... mage lord apparently.)) and due to rolling the only unit from the banner I really really wanted ((Ninian)) I'm probably not going to bother rolling it anymore. Most of them are like colourless anyway and I really don't need more staff users I don't use. ((and Jaffar isn't really someone I care much about.)) The only one I'd really want is Priscilla cause of my FE7 run where she's like one of my best units.

Other stuff was just stuff I already had etc... so the only noteworthy things were Linde and Ninian. ~~((training Ninian is a pain in the bottom by the way.))~~

2 hours ago, Hukuna the Undying said:

Azura is preobably better than Ninian ((other than the fact I like Ninian as a character better.)) as Azura like pretty much counters Red units which is really hand when the meta is heavy on them.

I happened to roll Ninian and Linde so two more Blue 5*s for the pile ((and yet another mage I'm like... mage lord apparently.)) and due to rolling the only unit from the banner I really really wanted ((Ninian)) I'm probably not going to bother rolling it anymore. Most of them are like colourless anyway and I really don't need more staff users I don't use. ((and Jaffar isn't really someone I care much about.)) The only one I'd really want is Priscilla cause of my FE7 run where she's like one of my best units.

Other stuff was just stuff I already had etc... so the only noteworthy things were Linde and Ninian. ~~((training Ninian is a pain in the bottom by the way.))~~

Speaking of Ninian, have you even finished FE7 because you need to if you haven't.

Anyways, I got...an interesting roll. I have no luck with 5 stars, but somehow I got a 4-star Cordelia and 4-star Nowi with the former being regarded one of the best units out there (and Nowi is high up there). Considering Robin is my only high level blue user...I should probably train Cordelia up. All I need now is Hector and my army would be insanely good. Yes, I have Takumi and yes he is one of the most broken units.

• Administrators

*shaking computer screen* just give me eirika you dumb game i don't care if she's 4* i can work with that stop giving me draug and eliwood AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Today I spent twenty orbs in the hopes of getting a new character, and ended up with a Five star Cordelia.

Yeah, I definitely not going to complain. Now I officially can have a full five star team, which is a little sad since it took me this long to get one.

• Support Squad

the reckoning is here, we can inherit skills. My lissa will now be a god and the rest of my main team has been kitted out with support/better specials and some nice seal skills to boost those sweet counter attacks. Provided I live a hit from the op shit coming out.

so I somehow ended up with Ninian and Jaffar (idk how, but it happened). My impressions are pretty straight-forward so far.

Ninian: She is like a strange mix of Corrin (F) and Azura. She has the dancing utility of azure and also buffs for her team through her weapon and another skill. Her weapon is Light Breath, which increases the Def/Res of adjacent units by +4 for their next action. Her other noteworthy skill is Fortify Defense, which becomes Fortify Dragons at the final tier. Similar to the calvary, flier, and armor versions, it grants adjacent dragon allies +6 Def/Res for their next action. This creates and interesting question of synergy, as despite their common weaknesses, it would seem like Corrin (F) would be one of her best natural partners. Corrin's debuffs partnered with Ninian's buffs could potentially result in significantly less damage coming towards you. Of course, they still get thrashed by Julia and Falchion users, so maybe Lililna or Tharja would be good there to nuke them from afar. 

Jaffar: He is oozing excess offense. There is no reason for him to have so much offensive pressure. To start with, his weapon, Deathly Dagger. Deathly Dagger takes the normal dagger debuff to the next level with -7 on each defensive stat, plus an additional 7 damage will be dealt if the unit initiates the attack (similar to Poison Strike from Fates). Already that makes him incredibly threatening since he can deal a reliable 7 chip damage while removing a sizeable portion of a unit's defenses. But here's where it gets to be a little too much: his skills. Life and Death 3 grants Jaffar an extra 5 Attack and Speed at the cost of the same amount of defenses. This already guarantees he will at least outspeed, and in many cases, double other units, but, as if that wasn't offensive enough, he then has Threaten Speed. Basically, he has a very high chance of outspeeding foes, doubling them, stripping away their defenses, and then dealing a set amount of damage to even the most defensive of targets. He is quite the definitive glass cannon, however, so if you can get the jump on him with a dancer+flier, or luring him out with a Hector or something, you should be fine. 

I do shudder to think about which units people will end up inheriting his skills over to. 

So I just rolled 2 Jeorges today both 4*, one -Atk + Spd, the other -Hp +Def, should I raise them up and replace my Gordin or forget about it all together.

Also I kinda want to Potent Cherche to 5 (idk i kinda want to), but I have to pick from +Atk -Def and +HP -Spd, you guys have any suggestions for either?

Edited by Fabled Asian

Take the +HP -Spd one imo, and then slap her a Brave Axe if you can. 

12 hours ago, AuthorReborn said:

I do shudder to think about which units people will end up inheriting his skills over to. 

Yeah I'mma wait for Rath to come out in 6 years time and then pass him over Life and Death 3 from Jaffar, and a Brave Bow+ from elsewhere.

First off, a PSA: Next week's bonus units are gonna be the focuses plus Azama, Fir, Ursula, and Anna. Also, the daily login orbs are back, and if you're on android, you get a free F!Corrin. not complaining abotu any of that.

I'm still trying to get as close to a perfect score as I can with My Stahl/Cecilia/Jagen/Felicia Partial Horse Emblem team, though. My last two matches freaking incredible:

So, the first one was on that "two bridges" map, and the enemy team was Ephraim/Julia/Lissa/Tharja. frankly if he had just swapped it to Julia/Ephraim/Tharja/Lissa he would have won, but that's another story. so I move Jagen just into range of Tharja, and had Cecilia back him up with rally res. I then moved Felicia in behind Cecilia, and I moved stahl a single space forward onto the bridge. next round, Julia and Tharja advance, Tharja hits Jagen for 0 (2 with fury). Stahl rides up and just barely fails to KO Julia, and Jagen just barely fails to KO Tharja. So, I ride Cecilia into the space between Stahl and Jagen, and get an exact KO on Julia, while Felicia finishes Tharja and neatly returns Jagen to full.

Ephraim picked a fight he couldn't possibly lose, attacking into stahl and hitting for 3/4s of Stahl's health, while Stahl hit for 3. Meanwhile, Elise went after Jagen, dealing 0 (2) and slowing him. 

I left Jagen to deal with Lissa, and concentrated the rest of my forces on Ephraim. Felicia hit for 0x2, as expected, but Cecilia just barely failed to KO, leaving Stahl to deal the final 6 damage to end the disgusting lancer. From there, Lissa continued to chip jagen, as he ran her down and my team pinsired around to close her in.

If Tharja had gotten at Cecilia or Stahl, if Ephraim gotten in front of Julia, if Lissa had had Kindlefire instead of Imbue and that had ever gone off, if Julia had attacked at all, I would have lost. thank the horse god for 3 move and bad enemy positioning.

aaand the second match

Enemy team was Leo/Caeda/Catria/Cordelia. Cordi and leo were the real threats, because I needed Stahl to stay alive long enough to tank the fliers and Cordelia had the means to run through my entire team if I let her get the first hit in. it was on that one map with a bunch of 1health walls in the middle, just scattered around like someone had piled rubble together and said "this looks good enough". Stahl's swap played a huge part in getting Felicia where she needed to be, and Feli murderated Leo, and Stahl was there again to swap her out of danger. Cordelia was defeated through very careful manuvering, and then finishing her off in one player phase. the others broke themselves upon Stahl.

Since then, I've been doing training tower to level up Team Horse Emblem, both for arena and to do the stratum quests...I don't think I'll be able to do the tenth-stratum horse-only quest, though, since I only have three horses and Ursula is still underleveled...

I've got about 40 orbs saved up, but I'm not pulling on this banner, too many focuses that I just don't care about. Bring back Leo!

PS: I just saw this really neat Setsuna build with +speed, Brave Bow+, Life and Death 3, Threaten Speed, desperation, Ardent Sacrifice, and Moonbow. It quads almost the entire game.

Edited by doombotmecha

10 hours ago, Fabled Asian said:

Is a +ATK -RES Sheena alright? she'll have about 30 instead of 33 which is a shame but heck it's more than most of my current units. Maybe throw in Desperation/Lancebreaker?

Wait. Since when are Anna, Sharena and Alfonse affected by boons/banes? I though they'd just end up with neutral stats across the board since you cannot roll them.

Edited by Inactivity

• Support Squad

I gave Sheena wings of mercy to cover up the movement issues every armour has. Svallin shield and then hone attack cuz the armour buff is less useful on a non armour centric team.

5 hours ago, Felix- said:

I gave Sheena wings of mercy to cover up the movement issues every armour has. Svallin shield and then hone attack cuz the armour buff is less useful on a non armour centric team.

Yeah I suppose that could work, but then I would either need to 5* my Palla or Federck, so I was thinking of going with Add Rally Atk and Desperation from my starter Raigh and extra Shanna. What do you think? Is +Atk -Res alright on a Sheena with those inherited skills?

• Support Squad

I don't see why you'd have to max palla or freddy, rally attack might be useful depending on how static you are on the map, spamming it whilst waiting for the AI works. Desperation less so on her than other units who could do better, her high health stat means it'll be proccing fairly often but she may not do enough damage to justify it. -res is fine imo seeing as mages tend to shit on her anyway, it just means she'll die a wee bit quicker.

2 minutes ago, Felix- said:

I don't see why you'd have to max palla or freddy, rally attack might be useful depending on how static you are on the map, spamming it whilst waiting for the AI works. Desperation less so on her than other units who could do better, her high health stat means it'll be proccing fairly often but she may not do enough damage to justify it. -res is fine imo seeing as mages tend to shit on her anyway, it just means she'll die a wee bit quicker.

I'm guessing you're talking of Wings of Mercy 3 which is only available to 4* Cain otherwise 5* for the 2 I listed, unless you mean I should just settle for  WoM 2, but thanks for your input.