Spiritomb

QualityGamingYT

This sort of question which I assume is trading related may be better off in the Online play subforum friend, this subforum is used when you are looking for a particular Pokemon/Item/Event without trading or the usage of online features. So take care.

On 2/1/2017 at 8:30 PM, Cronos5010 said:

This sort of question which I assume is trading related may be better off in the Online play subforum friend, this subforum is used when you are looking for a particular Pokemon/Item/Event without trading or the usage of online features. So take care.

Ahh, i see thank you.

Simon gave me a list of where I should put certain topics on?

is there no way to change the post? 

Perhaps you can ask a mod to move it for you, but yeah you would probably be better off getting a good IV Spiritomb the old fashioned way, by going over to the wasteland cave with an odd keystone, catching one yourself after navigating that maze and the flash puzzle, and getting it to know a good IV Ditto in the biblical sense repeatedly.

4 minutes ago, JoJoDeath said:

where can I get the Odd Keystone though? Only by mining the shining rocks? Is there a place where I can get one easily(without trading), or at least have a higher chance getting one, or is it just luck?

It's just luck-based I believe. You'll just have to be very patient. Save before mining a rock and then continuously soft reset until you get one

39 minutes ago, JoJoDeath said:

where can I get the Odd Keystone though? Only by mining the shining rocks? Is there a place where I can get one easily(without trading), or at least have a higher chance getting one, or is it just luck?

The only alternative is having someone trade you an Odd Keystone.  Sadly, I can't offer you one at the moment.