Pokemon Reborn- 2nd Release

• Administrators

Soooo... hi!

I think you're- well, I've always thought you're- ...pretty cute, and- would you like to go out with me some time, or... ...Maybe I shouldn't have asked. ...No, I'm sorry, I totally just- well, yes, and- ...oh, really? Okay... Okay! Friday at seven it is! See you then!

PS. If you want to play the new update of the game, it's there! ...And, by there, I mean right here ... But ummm... We should totally play it together some time, or- I mean, you should totally play it- and, silly me, always thinking of excuses for us to do things together...

...But maybe it would be better if I were always by your side! I could help you out through the hard times you'll face... like, if the game were to crash with an 'scss' error? Which, it probably will if you played the first version... But it's okay, don't worry! All you have to do is delete your old save file... Um, there are instructions on how to do that on the page up there... And- I know it's sad to lose all the memories we had before, but... It just means we have to replace them with new ones! We can have even better times together!

Oh, now I'm blushing... stop it...

Um, anyway... This version goes up to the second badge, so... hopefully I'll see you around then? And... good luck! Call me!

PPS: Dream World abilities are in

Level limit is in

Shiny chance is boosted

Have fun~

• Administrators

The game page has been updated with an alternative zip download to the exe one, in case either gives anyone trouble.

Also, there's now a link on a step-by-step tutorial with pictures on how to clear your old save if you need to do so.

• Administrators

The last time that happened to someone, it was because their download didn't finish properly, or because they didn't unzip it. Make sure both of those are finished.

>so, without further ado

>it's 'adieu', not ado.

Picked Chimchar, got in battle with Cain, used Scratch twice and it didn't do anything.

OH LOOK A FLOATING PIG NOTHING WRONG WITH THIS NUUU

eDNa5.png

OH I DID NOT EXPECT A FLYING RAT EITHER!??!?!?!

APiUc.png

• 2 weeks later...