New Mods And Retry Tokens

Hello. I'm Mashew! So like first time making an announcement umm...

Firstly, the issue with retry tokens. We have noticed that as of late challengers have learned they can lose to a leader, buy a retry token, use it and if they lose again repeat the process the next day. This puts a bit of strain on the line leaders and leaders themselves. So to balance this out, starting immediatley each challenger may only use one Retry Token a week. This is so that a wider variety of members actually have access to the tokens rather than a single challenger buying them all out and leaving none for anyone else

Secondly, we have had a lot more spammers, disrespectful people, and chatspeakers come onto the server. To combat against this we have hired two new mods. Congratulations to Wolf and Allan for being our newest mods! Also, welcome to the auth part of Reborn. Good luck~.

Thirdly, (sucha a strange word!) Effective immediately, Ice Cream cakes are half off for the summer!!! Yay!! This'll be fun. Especially for Amethyst apparently..

Finally, I ANNOUNCE MY CANDIDACY FOR PRESIDENCY AND TO TAKE OVER AMETHYST SPO I want you all to have a wonderful time here in Reborn and remember to watch yourselves, remember the rules, and kick some leader ass!

• 4 months later...

I see this topic being bumped and thought it was new mews... and I am all like WAIT WE HAVE NEW MODS?!? WHY HAVEN'T I HEARD ABOUT THIS!?!

then i see that it was just Bumped >>

also... that Seal =D