Wolfy and Hooligan's Magikarp Shop

Wolfox

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, Maomaer said:

hey, do u have a perfect magikarp left?

i could offer 5iv larvestar/charmander or torchic..

perfect, no. about as close to perfect as you'll get: yeah. I'll take the Charmander in that case, I'll PM you once I can trade

2 hours ago, Ntuafreak said:

Hello i am looking for a magikarp, nothing special really because i dont have anything special to offer too so if you can hook me up i would apreciate it. 

I'll add you to the list of people I gotta PM when I have the chance. Excuses to everyone who's on this list and hasn;t received a PM yet, have been a little busy lately :(

From today on, @Hooligan will help provide the lovely people of reborn with Magikarp. keep that due him joining the fray right before I created this post, he won;t have too many Magikarp's to start off. I apologize to the people who have been waiting but never receiving, I have been busy IRL and thus don't have too much time to trade and breed Magikarp. Thank you all for understanding, welcome to the shop Hooligan and have yourselves a good day/night :)