Pokemon Breeders United

Churrasco

I'm a pokemon breeder, and always i need to check for their IVs to hatch the perfect mons, the natures for better match in the daycare, the egg groups etc, etc, etc
Then, i remembered when you breed with parents from other trainers, the love between the couple increases and you have eggs like a cyclotron!!
So, i like to propose many trades on this forum for pokemon breeders,

For now i'm trading my perfect IVs male pokemon for others (only males), perfect too. The father must to belong two egg groups, and we can cover more:
Floatzel (for any other father in the Water 1 and Field)
Woobat (for any Field and Flying father)

Now working on, so i will trade them later:
Lotad (grass and water 1)
Pachirisu (field and fairy)
Scraggy (field and dragon)
Surskit (water 1 and bug)

Remember, the father does need to have 31 IVs in all 6 stats for better chances of childs when you couple him in daycare

PS: i have the litter of those pokemon (5 IVs) to trade for anything with good EVs

Edited by Churrasco

I have 6iv daddies for
Buneary  (field, Humanoid)

Scraggy (field, dragon)

and am working on

Woobat (field, flying)

Axew (Dragon, Monster)

It's a 1/32 chance to get another 6IV baby when you breed a 6IV with a 5 or 6 IV. 

I can start working on a second Buneary now instead of the Woobat, and I think I'll probably scrap the Axew project in favor of things with 15 egg cycles (40 egg cycles is a trip)

Also, a reminder for everyone, look this chart and considerate the ratio male/female for better chances to get the perfect daddy mon:
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/List_of_Pokémon_by_base_Egg_cycles

And the egg groups:

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/List_of_Pokémon_by_Egg_Group
Reagrouped:

http://pokemon.wikia.com/wiki/Field_(egg_group)#Field

You better work those legs!!!

Edited by Churrasco

That's a wonderful Idea! That's why i often prefer to buy females instead of males, but i'd enjoy trading some of my males for some others

I got:

Dwebble (mineral/bug) (5Iv)

Skorupi (bug/water 3) (5Iv)

Bibarel (Field /water 1) (6Iv)

Woobat (field, flying) (5 Iv)

Togekiss (fairy, flying) (5 IV)

Magikarp (Dragon, Water 2) (5IV)

Scraggy

Stunfisk

Snorunt

Abomasnow

Others that I can't remember now

Working on (someday):

Pachirisu

Cacnea

Phantump

Marill

Feebas

Others

Since obtaining a 6 IV offspring is not really necessary and it's kinda hard, Ioften have 2 dads with 5 IVs  (one for physical and other for special users)

Edited by Bafabon

So I've gone through the egg groups and think I have found a path of minimum total egg cycles assuming you don't want to deal with Volbeat/Illumise (I am confused by them), and only use pokemon with even gender ratios (and use only pokemon available in e16: magikarp I'm looking at you).  This is my proposal for which 12 pokemon we should breed sorted by how many egg cycles they take.

Pachirisu: Field, Fairy
Marill: Fairy, Water 1

Woobat: Field, Flying
Scraggy: Field, Dragon
Clauncher: Water 1, Water 3
Surskit: Water 1, Bug
Lotad: Water 1, Grass

20:
Buneary: Field, Human-like
Mareep: Monster, Field
Inkay: Water 1, Water 2
Snorunt: Fairy, Mineral
Shellos: Water 1, Amorphous

IF you have a 6iv mon and a 5 iv mon and you breed them with the power item and destiny know, you have a 1/64 chance of getting a male 6iv mon.  This is the best it gets.

Notably, to breed all of these yourself, between a traded 6iv and your own 5iv, you need only Marill and Pachirisu, the two fastest pokemon to breed on the list as your initial traded mons.

I'm going to get started on Pachirisu now (an abandon my former project of bidoof, because it turns out the have been inefficient anyway)  If anyone wants three boxes of 5iv bidoofs, I'll hold on to them for a while.  I don't actually have Shellow, Snorunt, Marill, or Clauncher yet, so I'd love any of those so I can start breeding them up.

Edited by Fyermind

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, I know you wanted 2 egg groups but I can breed (already doing it) for 6IV smeargle, since egg moves could help out

If you are interested please tell me, I still dont have the other egg groups covered, so any mon would do

Edited by Anti_Hero