Who hid my F@#%&ng pancakes under the Jolteon?!?

Zaane

Now that i have gotten your attention, Hi. After a long extended period of lurking in the shadows I have finally joined the community. I have played the first 15 episodes of Reborn and have waited in what felt forever to the release of episode 16. So what can i more tell about myself? I am not from a English speaking country (so if the grammar is horrendous, LEAVE ME ALONE G-NAZIS) and enjoy Pokemon (who would have known), Dragonball and other anime's (really don´t have the patience to write them down). If your are a computer genius, which i cant proudly say i am without lying, do you have some tips on how i can make the game run smoother since i really don´t wanna invest in a new computer. 

Im really looking forward to meeting and talking to you guys ;))

Zaane

Edited by Zaane

Welcome, I hope you will enjoy your time here.

As for the computer stuff, just keep it as clean as possible. Defragmentation with the standard tool (assuming you are using Windows and do not use an SSD) and using some form of clean up (I'm not sure if I am allowed to recommend a tool here, especially since I have read about it causing problems for some people) can help your performance a lot.