Stepping out of the shadows, introduction coming your way.

Flame

Hello there, I've been enjoying Pokemon Reborn for quite some time now. I was somewhat hesitant to join the forums mainly because I am just a casual Pokemon player and my skills and experience pale in comparison to the rest of you here. I was afraid that I woudn't be able to keep up with competitive discussions or other similar situations, and would only be a burden here, but ultimately decided to just give it a shot. I am usually written off as a jerk and a bit introverted, but I actually enjoy meeting and talking with people, having all sorts of conversations, and just overall having a good time, so as I saw that the community here is really pleasant and welcoming, I thought that I might be able to find all these things here. So here am I.

I started playing Reborn as of Episode 14, I got really caught up in it, and after playing a while I was completely breathtaken. I'm not sure how to describe it, but I just saw something that I couldn't see in any other Pokemon game, be it original or fan made. I think it's incredibly thought-out, from every bit and corner, up to the very core. I don't even remember how exactly I was introduced to it, but I am glad that it happened and I could have a chance to play this masterpiece of a game.

You probably are extremly bored at this point, but I hope I was able to make at least a somewhat decent introduction. Thanks for stopping by and reading, and I hope I can indeed have a good time here.

If you think this little introduction is long enough to bore us, you should really take a look at the Creative Writing and Roleplay sections.

Welcome to the forums! We shall be your guides. 

There are tons of stuff to do here; read fiction, read non-fiction, participate in debates, participate in pokemon battles and trades with the other members of the community, discuss about the game, ask questions and provide answers, shoot bugs down, get help with your competitive teams and assist others in teambuilding yourself, play forum games in the Onyx Arcade, discuss about other fangames this site provides, and if you enjoy other stuff, the rest is up for you to discover.

You can also find us in our showdown! and Discord servers if you check the Misc right below the Magnezone.

Pro-tip: Don't play "Leap-Frog" with a unicorn.

Welcome to Reborn!

Don't worry about your battling ability... I can't battle for shit, and yet they still let me hang around. Besides, there's a lot more to do than just battle, and since you already enjoy the game, you have a lot of people here that share the same opinion. There's also a lot more to the community than just the game. I myself hang out a lot on the Discord server and in the forums game section. You can do whatever floats your boat and I'm sure you'll find someone willing to share it with you. We mainly focus on Pokemon obviously, but we all enjoy other games and other things of course!

And don't worry about your impression here... you made a fine first impression already, as the majority of people don't take the time to even do an intro.

As always, you should check out the discord server or the showdown server... they're great places to get to know everyone better and just chat with other members.

Enjoy your stay!

Welcome! Nice to meet you!

Don't worry about competitive play, I (and quite a few others) am not a competitive player, I'm here because I like the atmosphere and the people. And even if you feel like you need to become competitive, there are people here who are probably very willing to help. Also, no boredom, at least for me.

Enjoy yourself!

Edited by Strider