Got to admit, loving the dark theme; it's easy on the eyes. [This is an intro btw]

Zey

Another introduction thread. I am not a fan of these things since it's like 'Hey notice me' which is really something I ain't no fan of but let's go with it and see what happens.

Name's Zey, I've played Pokemon Reborn since... Before Episode 15 came out since I just completed it. I took a bit of a hiatus and went 'screw it, let's restart' so I did and here we are. I may have another account on here somewhere but most email addresses I had back in the day don't really exist anymore. In any case, first post all together even though I have been perving at forums since I restarted to re-educate myself on the game. Gotta say, it's spectacular.

Applause all around.

Aaaanyway. Just a summary to make it less painful:

• I'm 9+10=21
  • Favourite colour other than Black because that's a shade is Blue, although Red is definitely up there as well.
  • Australian. G'day mate, Crikey and all of that. Also explains the 'u' in colour.
  • They/Them pronouns
  • Total dork.
  • Punmaster level currently at 72. About 1038 EXP away from LV 73.
  • Graphic design artist as a hobby. I make banners and animation and stuff. It's kinda cool I guess but I am lazy so I haven't made one formy signature yet.
  • Can draw I guess. Better traditional than digital.
  • Really big into RoosterTeeth's RVB series. Fav characters are Felix, Carolina, York, Washington and Tucker.
  • Video Gamer, especially in RPG's.
  • Played Pokemon since Gold, but have played every game that's come out.
  • And currently fighting with a government agency to try and get my Assistant in Nursing certificate.

I guess that's all she wrote but who knows I could be missing something. Kinda anxious about the whole posting here but man, I am loving the darkness of these forums, really good for the night crawler eyes I got.

Edited by Zey

Hi person I totally don't know and have never met in all my life. You seem interesting, and I'm definitely not speaking out of experience here or anything.

You should absolutely be terrified of posting here. I mean, you still have a chance to run. Run, and don't ever look back (don't ever look back).

...Jokes aside, I'm kinda amused to see that you've decided to finally join us here.

I'm awaiting the horror of what happens when Viri finds this and decides to pun with you.

Please don't do this to me.

PS:

tumblr_inline_o2ecc41oVv1sxpoa1_500.png

And currently fighting with a government agency

Oh my, a rebel have we, neat.

Welcome to the Abyss, I'm sure you'll enjoy it here.

That intro is pretty punctual, tidy and frank ~ I love it.

Many funs are to be had here, and many a' personality is to be met.

The time you spend here is stolen my Ame and used to fuel her doomsday device your own

And thus your stay here is what you'll make of it. So don't blame us if you stay up to 3 AM to play forum games

You have now been warned.

With these words of caution, you will surely not have to consult Google for advice for at least 9 minutes.

- Tartar

@Ama

What gave it away, person I definitely have never ever seen in my whole entire life before, was it my charming good looks? Though I have to admit interesting person, I wish I could run... I mean I would, but I am slow and honestly too lazy to even engage in such frivolous activity such as the dreaded running. It's worse then Fern's attitude on a good day.

Though I suppose in regards to the pun if this Viri person you speak of and I start a Pun Showdown, the whole spectral would be per Zey... a Virictory for the pun lords?

That was a terrible pun and I apologise. I shouldn't pun about those I don't know whom they are. Please don't skin me random beautiful person.

Graphic design is definitely my passion.

AscuNys.png

Though I agree, it's definitely surprising and interesting considering how everything turned out originally, I join here after you and all of that. But yeah, I am here now I guess. Unless I am just a clone. Or at least none of the Daan I used to be. I didn't know you were on here to tell the truth, but honestly I ain't surprised. I wonder if there is anyone else on here... *cue intense pondering.*

@Tartar

Yeah, a rebellious little scamp is me. Guilty as charged. Going to go overthrow the Gov in Australia first because I ain't got airfare's to America. Sorry guys.

Thank you for the warm welcome! From perving at the forums as a general, it looks like it's pretty fun here, people being dorks and casual and all of that. Hella nice to see.

Funny enough I may end up staying up until 3am making people banners. Kinda do that already so I might as well do it for Pokemon because it's so awesome to use as material.

PS: I already asked Google for the meaning of life in regards to finding advice, it came up with this:

hIlJ2m4.png

Google is never wrong

Welcome (back) Zey!

Another introduction thread. I am not a fan of these things since it's like 'Hey notice me' which is really something I ain't no fan of but let's go with it and see what happens.

I think it's just a matter of courtesy, introducing yourself when you arrive somewhere. But if you had another account in the past and are familiar with the place I can see why it would feel annoying to do.

Anyway I hope to see you stick around!

Welcome to Reborn! Glad you're enjoying the game.

I've been meaning to watch RvB. I watch a fuckton of Roosterteeth, Achievement Hunter, and Funhaus, but I never got around to watching RvB. I really, really should... it is what made them famous after all.

Anyways, I always encourage new members to check out the Showdown server. It's a place to hang out and chat and battle with other members. It's fun, and with gen 7 just dropping, there's a good amount of battles going on, if that's your thing.

Enjoy your stay!

@Alistar

Thanks for the welcome (back)!

And fair enough, definitely see what you mean. It's the nerves. All the nerves. All the timid-ry.

@Lugruf
Thanks for the welcome!

@EXLink32
I am part of a special club, so much excite. I am Patrick.

@Tempest
Thank you for the welcome!
Funny enough, I only started watching RVB recently, but got the privileged of being able to binge watch 14 volumn's in one go. Oh gosh. So good. But yeah, that was the same with me. I watch an embarrassing amount of RT and Achievement Hunter, (listen to the podcast and all of that Jazz) and the thought never crossed me. I am thinking of watching RWBY soon too.

PS: I kind of already made a butt of myself in the Server. RIP.

@DemiIce

Trust me I love how dark the game is. Man I could go on because of how surreal and realistic it is at the same time. Puts a huge cultural shock onto how dangerous Pokémon are and how shitty People can be for power and their beliefs.

And thanks for the welcome!