What character best represents you?

PedroHenrique

That's an extremely difficult question. I find myself relating with many quite different characters in varying ways. For instance, I have a lot in common with the HBO version of Arya Stark - but some of her traits don't fit me at all, like her tomboyishness.

So, overall, I think my answer has to be Victorique de Blois from Gosick.

Edited by Eviora

Personality-wise probably Escanor from Seven Deadly Sins, and up to a certain extent even regarding the physical aspect (tho i'm taller, i kinda have a full bear, my glasses are different and i don't become extremely buffed/prideful during the day)

Edited by AndSoThereIsSt3ffo

Alright.

So, I actually went with Mirai Nikki (or Future Diary here in the States) because it's entire cast is pretty neat and I really like the story and I wanted to re-watch the series. Again.

If I were to say I were most relative to any character out there personally - that person would be Minene Uryuu, the Ninth diary user.

minene-in-tumblr-1_o_2539845.jpg

"But Hunter, Ninth is an atheist-" - aw shove it, alright?

Yes, Ninth is notoriously an anti-theist character, but unless someone out there has an anime character carbon copy of oneself, then I still see Minene as relative to me. She's incredibly brash, she's competitive, and she's a younger character that is seen trying to be more of an adult than any of the other diary users. Her love interest (the Detective - I believe it's Nishijima) becomes valuable to her because that person sees through her "Badass terrorist" demeanor and more importantly cares about her after the fact - which is exactly parallel to how I develop interest in another person. I wait for them to prove interest in me first. Finally. She struggles with being belittled and with being alone - two of the greatest hindrances I have as a person.

However, I also decided to have me put through the internet quiz world to see how the internet graded me. I tried to avoid "this answer obviously leads to Ninth" answers unless they were 100 percent true and were the best answer.

I got First - Yuki Amano - the ....protagonist? How does one be a protagonist in a murder game? Get the most screen time?

tumblr_n017b0vEeT1tpso7yo1_500.png

There's so many different answers you could choose here, I would've loved if the question was a little more narrow. That being said, I can't choose between Lelouch from Code Geass, Sora from No Game No Life, Edward from Full Metal Alchemist, and Yuki from Mirai Nikki. They all somewhat represent me, but none of them do completely.

Reno from FFVII

tumblr_macws1WlnX1rdutoio1_500.gif

Not only do I share the same MBTI personality with him, I also behaviourally share the same attributes. He's a bit more confident than I am though.

This also means I relate to Lea / Axel from Kingdom Hearts too?

Edited by Zey