I feel Sad....

Sapphire

So after my hard drive got smashed to bits and I lost all my old data, I managed to recover an old save file....The problem is, out of the many mons I had in rotation, I've lost half of them.

Even though I've gone past where I was up to before (just after beating Terra), and I've finished the current content, it still feels like half my pets died (ok, not quite, but still).

Anything like this ever happen to anyone else? :(

For the record, Blaziken, Ninetales, Magmortar, Gyarados, Crobat, Gengar, Avalugg survived.

Flygon became a Trapinch, Tyhplosion became an Egg, Emboar became a Pignite, Dusknoir became a Dusclops, and Porygon Z became a Porygon 2.

Rapidash, Noivern, Houndoom, Chandelure, Typhlosion, Arcanine, and Infernape were all lost to the Abyss. =(

Edited by Sapphire

That sucks. I've lost my completed file as well a few months ago, and now am stuck with a bunch of uncompleted mono-runs. I'm kind of struggling to restart my main file but gave up trying to recreate what I had before and just had fun with the new opportunity.

I hate losing a team I'm very attached to, but on the bright side, you can replay and form some new bonds.

ye i´ve lost my mono dark run save file because my computer died with everything on it.

had i think 18 dark-types bread+ev trained ready for E16 + around 120 shinies ( ~100h playtime)

i was upset after realizing i can´t get it back, but just replayed the game, build myself a new squad and i am now back to 110ish hours, waiting for e16 :]

Hey, at least you still have Blaziken, Gyarados and Gengar ,so you can still smash through pretty much anything in the game. So you got that going for you, which is nice (please read that in Bill Murray's voice).

Some of us didn't even get to meet Magikarp or Gastly after all...

I'm sorry for your loss. While it wasn't Reborn specifically, I once lost my Sapphire Version while going through a routine hospital visit. This was shortly after I had successfully leveled kyogre to 100 and sceptile was about 92 when it happened. I was happily sheer cold'in shelgon one moment, and then I wasn't. Hope you make the best out of what was saved from the file.

I first started playing in Episode 13 and i got...A decent way in...I think I was just at route 1...Then my hard drive crashed and I lost everything....And I would sit for HOURS and soft reset for female event pokemon. Broke my heart. I didn't touch the game again until last year and, of course, I do fear this happening again.

Hey, at least you still have Blaziken, Gyarados and Gengar ,so you can still smash through pretty much anything in the game. So you got that going for you, which is nice (please read that in Bill Murray's voice).

Some of us didn't even get to meet Magikarp or Gastly after all...

Eh? What happened to Ghastly?

And thanks for sharing everyone. it made me feel better knowing I'm not alone.

Misery loves company I guess. =D

I dunno. You get it pretty late into the game iirc.

Couldn't agree more. Besides, the more I think of it, the more I believe Gastly fits such a spoopy event better than Misdreavus.

That being said, Mismagius is still pretty damn good so I'm not gonna complain too much

That must be the worst thing to experience.... Suddenly you're wiped from existence and barely a soul will ever remember you, all because someone forgot to make a copy of a save file. Or an evil computer exploded thefeelsman. All those dead Pokemons...rest in pixels.