Ask Inuki! (Oh god I'm conforming)

Voctrode

• Developers

You know how there are lots of people who get on here when they're bored at school?

So am I!

Unforuntately I have nothing interesting or worthwhile to talk about on even a weekly basis, and anything I could say everyone pretty much already knows (I live on the computer, after all)

So I took 5 agonizing seconds to think of this, but wynaut I make a thread that people can ask me anything and I'll answer honestly! Naturally all forum rules apply to questions, so lol rule 7 go away. No I've never even kissed anyone before, go away.

Anyway, I'm gonna pretend I'm important and hope people actually ask me stuff <3

This thread makes me feel unclean already QQ

Your the Thunder guardian of the ______ family ?

Who else is in the family ?

Is the server named after the anime?

How did you meet Ikaru/Edge/Iszy/me ?

Why won't anyone make me the sandwich I've been waiting for ?

If you could dye your hair what color would it be?

Pie or Cake?

Mukuro or Chrome ?

Zexal or 5D's ?

What is your favorite card ? (Yugioh)

Why you do you like trolling me in every duel ?

Why did you join the server ?

What made you want to play minecraft/League of legends ?

If you could be a superhero what would your powers be ?

• Developers

Awesome, 13 minutes worth >_> <_<

Your the Thunder guardian of the ______ family ?

- This isn't a Quiz nub, I'm obviously the Vongola Thunder Guardian <3

Who else is in the family ?

- Ikaru: Mist

- Iszy: Sun

- Ali: Always the cloud.. wherever she is.. <3

- Zae's the Storm but he's not really.. active.

- Woofie's Rain

- I have a character that's Sky.. so.. lol There isn't really one. Edge used to be, so we'll just say him xD

Is the server named after the anime?

No, but I'm pretty sure that the name was the reason I chose the server. Lucky that I found the one with, what seems to be, the best community (<3)

How did you meet Ikaru/Edge/Iszy/me ?

I'll answer this when I get home cause I have 2 minutes left.

Why won't anyone make me the sandwich I've been waiting for ?

Cause you've never said please.

If you could die your hair what color would it be?

Black or maybee like.. a darker red. Like an actual red isntead of the wierdness that's my color. I want it not liony though, though it seems people like it like that lol >_>

Pie or Cake?

Piepiepiepie

Mukuro or Chrome ?

Chromeeeee <333 (Mukuro's totally cool too but Chromeeee <3)

Zexal or 5D's ?

They both have their strengths. I like XYZ's a lot, and Astral's pretty cool. How like.. srsfax that 5D's is is awesome too, plus lolsynchros. It's the generation I got really good at Ygo in so.. I can't really say definitely for either one.

Why you do you like trolling me in every duel ?

I haven't used Venom against you yet to burn you for instant game, I haven't trolled you yet << >> << >>

Why did you join the server ?

Wynaut?

What made you want to play minecraft/League of legends ?

Minecraft I wanted to play because I watched a few other people play and it looked pretty fun. Then I found the Yogscast and lulz occured there.

I never really wanted to play LoL though, just that everyone else was and I didn't feel like being lonely, and it had to be decent if a Pokemon server was play LoL more than Pokemon. I guess I like it now but Solo Queueing is like.. ugh kill me. I don't like people and I never will.

If you could be a superhero what would your powers be ?

Hmm.. Though Time Travel isn't really a power, I would kinda enjoy it. I don't really know. X-ray vision would be legit. (Though I don't really understand why everyone says it, X-ray vision doesn't let you look at the opposite sex like that, fuck does nobody know how X-rays work ._.)

Anyway, bell range, byelol

• Developers

"Favorite Pokemon, LoL Champion, color, and band?"

Pokémon - That's kinda tough to say. Ambipom has always been a personal favorite, but.. fuck, I dunno. Porygon2. I know now jk <3

LoL Champion? Lux <3 Luxluxluxluxlux <33333333

Color? Neon Green :3

Band? Well.. not really a band as much as LIGHTS herself, though yeah <3

How much battling experience do you have? Do you enjoy it? Are you competitive in things, or just casual? Or both? What's your biggest pet peeve and what are things that draw you to a person the most?

• Developers

Battling Experience: To be honest, the difference between my first battles (after I knew what I was doing) and now are massively different. I know I'm totally not answering the question at the moment, but Ikaru can attest to the fact that I used to hate anyone who used OU Pokémon. I was tired of seeing the same Pokémon over and over and over, so I started to hate it. That was four or five years ago (So that's your answer, for "experience" lolol), though. Now.. I don't really care what I fight, but I'm not going to do anything to win. OU's a fun metagame, as are any of the other ones. So yeah, I enjoy it tons (Some times more than others).

I am super competitive with certain things. I always push myself to try to be the best out of my friends in pretty much anything (Which, imo, is a personality flaw QQ) I don't like people that much, though, especially on gaming stuff in this day in age (Exhibit A: LoL) so I generally just play by myself or my friends. And when playing with them, after getting to be the best (or attempting,) I try to be more casual and just have fun with it (AD Lulu all day erry day so fun <3) tl;dr, Both depending on the situation (mostly cause I don't even understand most of what I just said up there)

Biggest pet peeve? People acting like they know everything about a subject and don't know anything about it. +20 Peeve points for them being arrogant about it, and +5 Peeve points for any grammatical errors (Not minor ones that don't matter but if someone says "x is to OP" I want them to die >_>). Even more points if they cannot accept that they simply don't have a clue what they're talking about.

Aaaand, for things that draw me to person, I'll say for both types of "drawing to"

Friendship: I'm not really hard to make or be friends with, but I don't really trust (or like, as I've stated like.. 3 times now? lolol) people in general. If you're nice to me and seem like a person that's fun to be around, I'll probably do the same and we'd be friends, simple as that. (Hell, my best friend and I met on a chance Pokémon battle thread from Marriland Forums, and he was just.. cool and kinda like me. His name is Ikaru << >> [How little did I know he was my twin])

Relationshippical (That's now a word): There's kinda the whole thing that I just said for friendship (Relationships are just friendships only more! <3), but there's two things that attract me like that. One is like.. a scale on how easy it is to make the person is question laugh, or be happy in general. The second is eyes. If a girl has really pretty eyes it's like.. oh god >_> And just to be specific, icy blue eyes are my favorite. ("Ashley"'s are the most perfect example I can give.)

If you understand even 25% of this rambling, your IQ will raise by 1, guaranteed!

My IQ raised by four points, then xD. I can relate with you on all those terms, actually, which I find cool but unusual xD! I tend to be different than most :P.

Also, [opinion of course :P] pushing yourself to be the best isn't inherently bad in my opinion, but if you get angry/upset/etc over that, that's when it starts to be an issue. I'm highly competitive and want to be the best. But if I'm not, well I just got more work to do >:P.

• Developers

Hah, yeah. That's the problem. I start to get a bit upset with myself and am just blergggg, though usually it's only because like... on LoL for instance, because my internet is such shit right now. When I lag, and then unlag, and then I'm dead, it's annoying when Ikaru or someone has gotten 2 kills while I'm dead >_>

I also get mad at myself when I do something that I know was bad or stupid or just plain wrong lol >_>

....I hate your highschool's sga ( a personal issue I felt I had to share)

What gender is Amethyst ?

What what is your favorite candy ?

What is your favorite game to play when your bored ?

What game wouldn't you recommend playing on the PC ?

Do you really like My little pony ?

What 4 people do you work well with as a team on LoL ?

What is the craziest thing you built on minecraft ?

• Developers

....I hate your highschool's sga ( a personal issue I felt I had to share)

-Wat why. I mean.. I do too but.. why?

- Oh god that's so hard to say, there's just.. so many. I'd probably have to say Fusion Gate for now, seeing as it's just.. cool.

What gender is Amethyst ?

Female. And that's awesome, not a lot of people would admit or be proud of that, and the fact that he is is really impressive. My non-existant hat's off to you, Ame.

What what is your favorite candy ?

- Anything that mixes Chocolate with almonds or coconut or crunchy stuff.

What is your favorite game to play when your bored ?

Anything from the "I Wanna Be The ____" Series of games

What game wouldn't you recommend playing on the PC ?

OoT. Shit's hard with just a keyboard lol >_>

Do you really like My little pony ?

I do, it's just an awesome show.

What 4 people do you work well with as a team on LoL ?

Mashew, Ikaru, Tyler, and Wolfie. Nobody who's really serious about the game, but knows what they're doing and are pretty supportive and helpful.

What is the craziest thing you built on minecraft ?

10 block reinforced Stone nuclear chamber. I purposefully made the reactor meltdown and the explosion barely made the thing budge. There were no openings in it. The inside looked pretty beat up, though.

And Horizon... why not?~

Last year there was a district meeting in Pensacola where all the selected members of each each sga in the state went to.

I went to the meeting with 3 other members of my school.There was 7 charter buses filled with student heading to Pensacola (14 hour bus ride to get up there)

We get off the bus around 11:00pm at a rest-stop to use the bathroom an what not. When we all got back on the bus we did a head count of schools a figured out that the 4 kids from seabreeze went missing an was later found in the pitch black woods trying to cross a pond.

I'm mad cause I wasted 3 hours looking for those jerks when we were only half way to Pensacola

• Administrators

I have two "why"s:

One- Why haven't you answered how you met all of us yet qq

Two- Why did, of everyone you could pick for a preferred team that includes me, you pick two of the people I told you I wanted to intentionally avoid? ._.

Also, his SGA story checks out because I remember hearing all about that trip.

Whether I wanted to or not.

• Developers

Why #1 - Cause I was sleepy and mad cause internet << >> I'll probably finish yours at school, god knows it'll take the longest << >>

Why #2 - It's was more the people I'd be most comfortable with (And when Tyler's in that group.. lol, but he's fun to play LoL with so whateverdesu), Rather than the synergistic value of the team. Sorrybro.

What's your favorite pokémon type?

Favorite Type is really hard, though I generally enjoy Psychic Pokémon the most, so let's go with that.

Do you like or heavily dislike me?

I leik u <3 << >> (A Wizard has transformed you into a mudkip: is this win? Y/Y)

Can you explain why? (From above queston. >>)

Well you just got turned into a mudkip, for one..

In all seriousness though, you've never given me a reason to NOT like you, and I don't really understand what everyone's problem is with you, seeing as some people apparently don't like you at all, which just seems silly to me.

Oh, and you're adorable. (I'm so vaaaain << >>)

Do you know why everyone thinks I'm a skeleton?

Well that was your name...

YOU WEREN'T LYING WERE YOU?!

Are you going to eat that cake?

W-well, I was.. going.. t-to.. But if you want.. some. I c-can.. share.

(Fuck I'm so tired.)

Mehehehehe! Time for awkward questions by Miku!

1. Are you attracted to Amethyst? (BE HONNEST!)

2. Are you attracted to Ikaru?

3. Are you attracted to Eternal Edge?

4. Are you attracted to Inuki?

5. If you were a hotdog would you eat yourself?

6. Answer the following:

The next statement is true. The previous statement is false.