Ask Inuki! (Oh god I'm conforming)

Voctrode

• Developers

Will: Cause my computer hates it because my internet is so bad, sorry for that qq

Ame: I DON'T KNOW I'M SORRY QQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

Ikaru: It's kinda like laws of motion. Things that are your everything tend to stay your everything until acted on by an (extremely powerful) outside force.

• Administrators

And because I never stay serious for long:

Is it bad that it took me this long to find out that your avatar is Princess Celestia?

• Developers

Extremely

Though it's a pretty legit picture, not something you'd really expect from a pony fanart.

At the same time if she ever got really serious, I imagine that this is pretty much exactly what it would look like. Control over the sun is a pretty awesome thing.

• 8 months later...
  • Developers

Double Posting like a boss.

SO

HOW DID I MEET YOU GUYS?

YOU REALLY NEED TO KNOW?

Ikaru: Reading this again I already kinda answered this but, why not answer again. I was on the Marriland Forums, asking for a battle on the battle section. You replied! We talked afterward, started talking in nothing but PMs, made our own forums, Tori told me about MSN plus, we could finally talk on MSN etc etc hi

Iszy/Edge: Can kinda go in the same section because we both met on the Yugioh part of Furcadia (Yes this is a real thing.) Iszy hated me at first because there was a time where every 3rd line of written text I produced had at least one mentioning of Barrel Roll in it. However, we became friends eventually. As for Edge.. well we did meet on the Yugioh part of Furc as well but.. I don't really remember what made us become friends, we kinda just did.

Phoenix: I think the first time I saw you was on the Yugioh part of Furc too, though you and Ikaru were friends so technically Ikaru is how I met you. Though we haven't really talked that much until recently.

Phoenix: I think the first time I saw you was on the Yugioh part of Furc too, though you and Ikaru were friends so technically Ikaru is how I met you. Though we haven't really talked that much until recently.

I'm glad we are talking now. I have enough free time to go see my therapist

• Administrators

WHY DID YOU FORGET THE PART WHERE I MADE YOU PLAY FURCADIA AND AM SINGLE-HANDEDLY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ENTIRETY OF THE PAST TWO-THREE YEARS?

#needing to feel important