Final pokemon for my main Reborn team

Blazewind

So... Just got done with episode 15 and I have a team I find kinda fun.

Offensive Delphox with Light Screen for a pinch.

Moxie Scrafty.

A Milotic currently with offensive moves but thinking of getting something more for the bulk.

Leavanny with swords dance, leaf blade and x-scissor

Finally, a Noivern with a bunch of different special attacks for stab and coverage.

But I don't have a clear idea for a final member and is asking for suggestions. What mons do you find fun and why, which could fit (somewhat) into this team?

In seriousness, I'd say get an Electric type like Ampharos

This, Ampharos is the God of Thunder, the lord of Defense, and the Bane of Fern and his ilk.

Though in all honesty, Ampharos is good and usefull throughout the whole game, and you don't have to breed it to get good moves. It naturally learns Discharge/Thunder-Wave/Rock Gem/Dragon Pulse, which provides it great coverage, making it able to take down a Pokémon in any gym it encounters.

You seem to lack physical defense. Milotic and light screen delphox give you plenty of special defense. So I would recommend a nice bulky wall.

HOWEVER! Remember you are not required to only have 6 main pokemon. I have a large number of pokemon I can switch in and out of rotation. Also remember, you are facing AI opponents. So you can choose anyone you would like to have on your team and be just fine. If you had to pick between a mon you want to try and something that is competitively "more viable", have some fun and don't worry about viability! Also if you want an extra challenge, try picking not well known powerhouses.

You seem to lack physical defense. Milotic and light screen delphox give you plenty of special defense. So I would recommend a nice bulky wall.

HOWEVER! Remember you are not required to only have 6 main pokemon. I have a large number of pokemon I can switch in and out of rotation. Also remember, you are facing AI opponents. So you can choose anyone you would like to have on your team and be just fine. If you had to pick between a mon you want to try and something that is competitively "more viable", have some fun and don't worry about viability! Also if you want an extra challenge, try picking not well known powerhouses.

I have a box filled with guys whom I swap on and off for that last spot. Mostly its a Perish Song Dewgong and an xp sponge Lopunny. But have a handful of others as well which was due to prepping for a gym leader. Strongest ones around right now is an aggron, banette and pachurisu (last one due to nuzzle for getting other mons)

i'd say mamoswine cause you lack ground coverage for pesky electric types, and i would use use a liligant cause quiver sleep is invencible

there is also the option of replacing leavanny with torterra to get the ground coverage and add a nice ampharos to the mix

Edited by webobo