Because I am a weak individual who cannot withstand social pressures

Lol everyone's doing it now at this point huh, guess it gives nice opportunities

What happened that sparked your love for kawaii lolis?

What do you look for in a person/friend? Guess in another way, how am I to you as a friend

What gave you the whole idea in establishing LxM?

Do you consider yourself in essence a kawaii loli?

Lol everyone's doing it now at this point huh, guess it gives nice opportunities

What happened that sparked your love for kawaii lolis?

What do you look for in a person/friend? Guess in another way, how am I to you as a friend

What gave you the whole idea in establishing LxM?

Do you consider yourself in essence a kawaii loli?

1) Uh I don't really know. It just happened I guess.

2) Reliability, individuality, intellectual stimulus. Any one or more of the three. You fit the criteria, don't worry.

3) I put this in my original thread, but it was really just me wanting to do something with a fun OC I had lying around for an RP on this site. The rest of the story evolved over time, in the way stories have a tendency to do, to the point where it's now far bigger than I thought it would ever be,

4) No.

Expected more detailed/deep answers but I guess I'll get what I get.

I only asked four and I can finish this up before bed and a 460.

What do you think of the way you write? How would you describe your writing style?

fav 2hu?

how is life for u so far friend

will u teach me how to write pls???

are u still working on your fangame????

1) Game or girl? Game would be embodiment of Scarlet Devil. Girl should be pretty obvious from my DP.

2) Painful and tedious, alas, c'est la vie.

3) I'm not averse to it, but which aspect of writing? There are several components that work together to form narrative writing, and each of those require specific advice. PM me any questions about this and I'll get back to you ASAP

4)I want to say yes, but... sadly, no. My webserial takes priority, and I'm starting school soon.

Expected more detailed/deep answers but I guess I'll get what I get.

I only asked four and I can finish this up before bed and a 460.

What do you think of the way you write? How would you describe your writing style?

I'm usually pretty unsatisfied with my writing because I feel I can do a lot better, but I'm just not experienced enough to know how. In particular, I feel like I have a tendency to over-use specific verbs, like "smile". In my defence, most synonyms for "smile" carry additional emotional or contextual connotation, and therefore are unsuitable as proper substitutes. I also feel like I'm pretty decent at writing character dialogue and relationships, but rather terrible at descriptive prose. I would describe my style as "instinctual".

Do you like stargazing?

Have you seen a meteor shower?

No and no, sadly.

Who are you? And why haven't I seen you on these forums... Like... Ever?

I am your worst fear. I am your deepest desires. I am the darkness that lurks in your heart. I am the hope that shines in your soul.

Hi! I'm Acqui. I don't really hang out on the forums much (I spend more time on the PS server) but when I do, I mostly frequent the roleplaying sub, so that's probably why you've never seen me. I don't even play pokemon anymore; stopped post-gen 5.

If you were ever asked to choose between love and money, which would you choose?

Love. I love money though.

Which piece of work (could be a movie, anime, book, video game, etc... anything, pretty much) has the most interesting world or setting in your opinion?

Favorite character from anything ever if you were forced to choose?

Do I have trash taste in animu?

What's up?

Which piece of work (could be a movie, anime, book, video game, etc... anything, pretty much) has the most interesting world or setting in your opinion?

Favorite character from anything ever if you were forced to choose?

Do I have trash taste in animu?

What's up?

1) My own webserial, Lily Ex Machina Probably 境界線上のホライゾン (Horizon in the Middle of Nowhere) for me. I immensely enjoyed the societal concepts which the author explored, with the entire setting itself a giant, unapologetic commentary about determinism.

2) Holo from Spice & Wolf Actually, after giving it some serious thought, it would probably be November Annabella Terra, from StarCraft: Ghost. The novel depiction of her, not the game one. I really enjoyed her development as a character, with her circumstances turning her into a murderer. I found her very well-written, and many of my characters to this day take various aspects from her.

3) Taste is subjective, but in my opinion, based on what I know you'd watch, I'd say you have pretty average, mainstream consumer taste

4) Not the enemy's base.

Edited by Code: PIRULUK

- What is your favorite Higurashi character anime? And why is Higurashi?

- What's with the name?

- Dost thou acknowledge this one as one of esteemed character?

- Serial Experiments Lain. Lain is a qt.

- I used it when I was in my WIXOSS phase and never bothered to change it back. Like, I have a name change item sitting in my site shop inventory, I'm just too lazy to actually use it.

- I don't know you well enough to say anything on this matter.