Bye

Odybld

Well, that's pretty much it. I'm leaving

I feel I have nothing else to do here

That's not a thread for you, mind you. It's solely for me, a scarecrow to keep me out, to make sure I won't linger

I'm only interested in hearing from a couple of people. Don't be afraid to pm me. Or write here. But,for the random randomer, I don't care

I'll keep in touch

Guess I'll manage Ravenholt a bit to close it off. May drop it back to Kaito whenever

Let's see how long it'll actually last

I suffer

I can't help but feel there's more to you leaving than this. Though I've always looked too far into things. I've rather enjoyed your company and it was always fun talking to you. I owe a lot of my climb out of that deep pit of depression I was in just a few months ago to you and all the other people who joined Arcana Rush. But you really helped snowball that project into what it is now, something I couldn't really accomplish and it was my idea. I'm extremely grateful to have met you, and I hope you change your mind about leaving. I certainly won't be the only one to say you will always have a place here. Take care, Ody. I wish you nothing but the best in life, and I hope to see you again sometime.

• 2 weeks later...

What is dead may never die, but comes back harder and stronger.

Kinda like this thread. Kinda like me. I feel much better since then *flex*

Anyway, I'll be away for a bit now that Nations are over for me. Finally, after much delay, leaving for that vacation also helps.

So, well, lateeeer!~

At least, my vacation... still better than Maigret's