[Official Thread] Reborn Yugioh League

Sir Flash™

Kaiju and yosenju. The kaiju scared me in game 1. I felt a "oh shit" moment, and combine with my hand being unplayable, I thought I was gonna lose. Then I topdeck kozmotown. Pulled the win out of my ass there. Game 2, that Light mirror shut me down for a bit, had to rely on kozmotown once again to draw my twister, which finally happened. Good Game Fezzdog. Your deck is pretty good.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CG

a Match is 2/3

we only dueled once...

Oh, so we have to duel again?

OH MY GOSH, I CAN'T BELIEVE I SAID WHAT I SAID!!!!! XD

(I'm so embarrassed right now XD)

EDIT: Nevermind, I lost XD

Edited by Cool Girl

Week 4 has begun everyone, click on the link from first page to see who your opponent is. Match of the Week features Lits vs Shadow Roxas, being Lits 2nd week in a row facing an undefeated opponent.

Edited by Sir Flash™

Alright Roxas, when and what program do you wanna use?

You free tomorrow? I'm burned out from work so I wanna take a day before I hit up a duel.

Can I watch?????~~??~?~?~

I mean if Lits is fine with it then I'm certainly okay with it. Also im probably gonna save and record the replays and upload them if Lits is chill with it

You free tomorrow? I'm burned out from work so I wanna take a day before I hit up a duel.

I mean if Lits is fine with it then I'm certainly okay with it. Also im probably gonna save and record the replays and upload them if Lits is chill with it

I would love it if everyone could watch, Also, which banlist will we be playing? Th newest list is legal tomorrow.

I won my duels against nhadala 2-0 I had a lot of fun dueling them especially the first duel which was unofficial we some how managed to choose the exact same deck which wouldn't be that surorising if it weren't for the fact that we were both using anti-meta decks. No joke nhadala's lifet point were over 100,000

No screenshots because we were using salvation and the replays didn't save

Edited by BlueMoonIceCream

I also won my match against Krim 2-0 First match I had Macro cosmos right from the beginning which basically shut him down which is one of the major weaknesses of burning abyss and noble knights, the second match was very close though, I just happen to have just enough counters to survive before I got my Necroface out which won me the game all in all it was pretty fun gg krim

Game 1

5XHPDfH.png

Game 2

aDt6BJ2.png