[Official Thread] Reborn Yugioh League

Sir Flash™

Alright guys, thank you for the love you have showed in the interest thread, it is very much appreciated. Now here is the moment we all have been waiting for, the Reborn Yugioh League!

Requirements to join league:

1. Must like Yugioh.
  2. The ability to have fun!
  3. Likes pie! :Kappa:
  4. DevPro needed!!

Actual link if the hyperlink isn't working: https://ygodevpro.com/index.php/downloads/

5. YGOPro is also an option!

Format: TCG

Brackets:

Time: Weekly

Begins: August 7th

League Rules:

1. You have 1 week to complete your assigned match(s). Every new set of matches will begin on Sunday (12:00 a.m. Central Time [-6 GMT US & Canada]). Please be sure to post your match score in the thread or pm me the results.
  2. When a new season begins, you have 2 weeks to join (the 2 weeks is a combo of a bye week after playoffs end and first week of the new season before 40% of the matches are completed).
  3. You must uphold the rules of Reborn, DevPro and YGOPro at all times (be mature).
  4. This will be in seasons, so there will always be a new champion. You will be notified when the playoffs begin!
  5. You are required to face an opponent in a Match setting (Best of 3).
  6. Decks are allowed to be changed during each week, except during the playoffs. Side Decking is recommended!
  7. Pre-Release and OCG cards are prohibited! You will be kicked from the league if caught doing so. If someone disregards this rule and does so, inform me.
  8. Have Fun everyone! There is no need to stress missing your match(s). You will have many opportunities to gain points.
  9. You must PM your opponent for your matches weekly. It is your responsibility to check the brackets often and know who you are facing...
  10. EMERGENCY RULE: Will only go into effect if there is a huge influx of at least 3 or more people wanting to join the league way past the deadline, a second league will begin with less weeks (will keep pace with how many weeks is left in the main league) and the top from this league, however many there is will be included into the playoffs!

LET THE GAMES BEGIN!

Current Roster (8):

• Fezzdog
  • BlueMoonIceCream
  • Lits
  • DragonMasterKrim
  • Kookies
  • Shadow Roxas
  • Nhadala
  • nepeta100

If you have any suggestions or things that NEED to be changed, let me know. I will consistently update the main post.

Edited by Sir Flash™

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is great! :D

Quick question: Do we have to fight every week 'cause I know I might not be able to fight every week 'cause I'm busy like this week and next week I can't fight 'cause I'm busy.

If you happen to have irl matters at hand (which are definitely more important), do not worry if you miss. There will be special events that allow you to catch up and even pass others in points :D.

Edit: The download link is under the requirements section of the main post!

Edited by Sir Flash™

Discord is like skype, but instead of calls its drop-in/drop-out voice communication, with its own text chat of course, and it's up to you flash, I'm in 2 different discord servers for devpro (one official and one not official that Deco and WeekendWarrior made)

Discord is like skype, but instead of calls its drop-in/drop-out voice communication, with its own text chat of course, and it's up to you flash, I'm in 2 different discord servers for devpro (one official and one not official that Deco and WeekendWarrior made)

Oh ok, in that case I better download DevPro

What do you all think about having a Discord Server? Or we can use Dev's Discord, thought's?

Since I use Discord a lot (more than Skype now), I'm 100% game for having our own discord server.

Or we could bum off the already made reborn discord server and just have a yugioh chat in there if the guys who run that server is fine with it

Since I use Discord a lot (more than Skype now), I'm 100% game for having our own discord server.

Or we could bum off the already made reborn discord server and just have a yugioh chat in there if the guys who run that server is fine with it

I would like our own, then add whoever showed interest, but the second suggestion is super too.

Sweet. Can't wait for it to start. But I agree with CG. I also don't have a discord server. Or any experience with discord.

Discord is free to use, like skype, and you can download it as an app for smartphones, people send you links to servers to join, super easy.

So, I'm trying to download devpro on my mac, but it's giving me a really hard time or won't let me, so that being said, is it okay if we can use ygopro instead. If that can't happen, then let me know if you could help me fix the problem.

So, I'm trying to download devpro on my mac, but it's giving me a really hard time or won't let me, so that being said, is it okay if we can use ygopro instead. If that can't happen, then let me know if you could help me fix the problem.

DevPro only works on Windows sadly, but I hear you can use a windows emulator and it should work fine.

I'm really sad to announce that I have to drop out because DevPro does not work on my computer. However, if it's possible to use another dueling location such as Dueling Network or Yugioh Pro, then I will stay. However, if you are all going to stay with DevPro, I'm afraid I have to drop out 'cause it doesn't work on my laptop. I do hope to join in the future though.