[Official Thread] Reborn Yugioh League

Sir Flash™

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aw, way to show off the duel I screwed up the most in XD

You're deck is ridiculous with draw power I mean I sat there as you kept searching for wings, bear and toy vendor just waiting to see if I could survive the next turn

I did have fun though. For the record I had a solemn warning set on game 2 but I had NO idea when I should've used it >->

I still want to duel more though, once a week isn't enough :|

Aw, way to show off the duel I screwed up the most in XD

You're deck is ridiculous with draw power I mean I sat there as you kept searching for wings, bear and toy vendor just waiting to see if I could survive the next turn

I did have fun though. For the record I had a solemn warning set on game 2 but I had NO idea when I should've used it >->

I still want to duel more though, once a week isn't enough :|

You can still duel, just not for competition, but I do have something special coming up!

Dueling network is unfortunately officially taken down, all the download links for YGOPro have been taken down though you can still play it online and DevPro is completely untouched as far as I'm aware so you can still get it, hopefully they won't get rid of it completely because I don't know what I'd do at that point

Dueling network is unfortunately officially taken down, all the download links for YGOPro have been taken down though you can still play it online and DevPro is completely untouched as far as I'm aware so you can still get it, hopefully they won't get rid of it completely because I don't know what I'd do at that point

I heard they are shutting down all free online Yugioh :(

Is that true??

Because I used to play countless hours of Dueling Network back in the day!

DN is dead as a doorknob... DevPro cannot be touched to legal technicalities, as it does not host any of the content konami has created. All the functions, music and effects are creative common licenses made by users themselves.

What's the highest possible amount of Xyz materials you can slap on a monster?

14 for that deck.

Overall tho, unless it states a max, as many as you can get

Edited by Lits

Also, I might do a second league of 3 weeks since there has been a huge amount of people sending me pm's. that way when the 5 weeks end, the other league will end too. Top 3 from there will be included with the top 5 from the 1st league to make an 8 man playoff!

Edit: Added the 9th rule, you all game with this?

EMERGENCY RULE: Will only go into effect if there is a huge influx of at least 3 or more people wanting to join the league way past the deadline, a second league will begin with less weeks (will keep pace with how many weeks is left in the main league) and the top from this league, however many there is will be included into the playoffs!

Edited by Sir Flash™