i will have the last ama thread

Jelly

How did you become the respected memeber you are today?

i dont rly think im very respected in this community at all tbh. even with the "memeber" thing aside i dont rly have a relationship at all with this community anymore. treat it as an old person yelling about the good old days but i cant really relate to the newer members.

WHAT is your quest?

well eventually it's to start up a cyber security consulting firm with a few pals of mine but that's a ways off for right now lol

Is mad lemon > Jesus true?

ok so this is a bit of a shaky topic for me. being raised catholic and all has told me not to put anything above god, etc. i do enjoy the thought of mad lemon being some sort of "deity" here on reborn but i wouldnt necessarily say that upset citron is better than or greater than any other deity. im a firm believer that there has to have been some sort of creator to start this whole universe off and all. i'd rather this thread not talk about religion at all past this point as well because i personally do not enjoy the way those conversations tend to go in this community.

so tl;dr: meh

What's your favorite television series in recent years?

hoo boy this is a doozy honestly. i've really enjoyed the walking dead, orange is the new black, and the 100 in recent times. out of those three i'd have to say twd is my favorite if only for norman reedus reminding me of my uncles. of all time it'd probably have to be seinfeld because of my mom and dad's obsession with it when i was younger. also that bassline is hot yo

how do you feel about totinos pizza rolls and #stuffednachos

okay seriously where should i go to get some good fuckin french fries, like fast food joints.

Edited by Pocky

how do you feel about totinos pizza rolls and #stuffednachos

okay seriously where should i go to get some good fuckin french fries, like fast food joints.

honestly pizza rolls in tandem with whataburger got me through my first year of university lmao. stuffed machos sounds disgusting to me honestly.

my favorite french fries are from mcdonalds. nothing hits the nostalgia cannons like a fresh batch of mcdonalds fries.

also sidenote: the fries you should avoid at all costs are wendy's. when i worked there for a v short time our manager used to tell us "theyre old when theyre sold"

Have you heard Joker and the Thief of the night?

it's ok

are you ready for a whole bunch of questions

the worst part about reborn forum culture is that when trend threads roll through nobody comments on the other threads

• Administrators

& jalapeno

thats WEIRD WTF

i've never even heard of that or considered it a combination.....................

am i the gross one ]:

thats WEIRD WTF

i've never even heard of that or considered it a combination.....................

am i the gross one ]:

nah it probably isnt too common lol

why jelly/rural as display names? where did they come from

uhhh rural because i was feeling edgy and needed a new name for the showdown server bc jelly was taken. ive posted the jelly name story a bunch of times before but it really just boils down to this: was random alts until i settled on like thatoneguy or something then i met friends on reborn server and changed to jellyman which got shortened to jelly

Are there any questions that you may have been hoping someone was going to ask that you would like to answer?

uh not really sadly :(

Wai so jelly of me?

I have this girl named Peanut Butter that you might go well with. Want her number?

What's your JAM?

im not lel

does she like fat guys and disappointment?

Favourite metagames of any gen ever? Favourite current ORAS meta? Favourite ORAS meta period (aka Lando OU, Tangma LC, pre-mega split UU and whatnot, you get the question)?

Favourite logical problems to solve?

adv ou is my favorite gen. i really like the state of oras ou rn. i guess it'd have to be early early oras when all the megas were still nu lol.

http://puzzling.stackexchange.com/questions/3784/which-sister-to-marry

http://puzzling.stackexchange.com/questions/2188/two-doors-with-two-guards-one-lies-one-tells-the-truth?rq=1

http://puzzling.stackexchange.com/questions/12396/three-doors-one-truth-teller-one-question?noredirect=1&lq=1

• Administrators

does she like fat guys and disappointment?

I don't have another question I'm just here to comment on this making me laugh a bit same tbh

Actually, I'll further remove the personal touch from this question by asking it here too: What's your class, from any medium in which there are class/job/etc systems?