You know you're a noob when...

Valkyria

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know you're a noob when you use originality for the sake of originality. I'm not talking about using original things because they work for you, I'm talking about people who use random shit and take a superior attitude because they're not using OU Pokemon and pretend they're better than you just because they're not using OUs. God those people piss me off.

You know you're a noob when you use originality for the sake of originality. I'm not talking about using original things because they work for you, I'm talking about people who use random shit and take a superior attitude because they're not using OU Pokemon and pretend they're better than you just because they're not using OUs. God those people piss me off.

This. 100% This. As much as I brag about my Tropius and my claims of it being the best pokemon in existance, I know at the same time it isnt. Sadly. QQ

You know you're a noob when you land several important criticals as well as awesome status effects (freezing your opponent via ice beam, burning through fire blast, etc) yet you still find a reason to bitch when you lose. Yeah CHEESE, this is YOU.

You know you're a redneck when- .... wrong thread....

You know you're a noob when you bitch because someone uses a Pokemon that isn't usually used.

(Got bitched out for using a Miltank to sweep some random.)

You know you're a noob when you think you know everything about the metagame then rage during battle that it's a "useless battle" and "who cares you're only a loser, you're only getting lucky is how you win." then after battle they go all "You need skill to actually win." When you used skill to win in the first place.

• 2 weeks later...

You know you're a noob when you ask your opponent for a draw when you're on the premise that you g2g...

...And when they decline to draw, you try and stall them out.

True story. #1 ranked player on the ladder attempted to pull this on me yesterday.

• 3 weeks later...

I agree with some of this and disagree with some. Just becuase someone lands a crit in a crucial moment of the battle and you have a friendly lol about it does not make you a scrub.

• 1 month later...