Joker

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't reached Level 5 myself yet, but I know for certain that i'm going:

pokemongo-team-logos-instinct_sm_1x.png

Battery Birb = Best Birb

So you are willing to take the blame for the outstanding amount of battery/energy drain this app takes to run properly?

Sounds like cheats to me... =3

Honestly, I enjoy seeing another team owing a gym. It means more experience for me when I knock it down to take it over. A pkmn capture gets you 100 exp, plus throw bonus. If the gym has 3 pokemon in it, you get 350 exp, then 250 exp, then 150... and then you own it. Helps with the leveling. Doesn't do shit for the dearth of stardust ... unless you check out the store while you hold a bunch of gyms

Apparently the artwork of the team leaders has been revealed. I have 1 question though... is Blanche a girl?

Blanche is a female name so I suspect so... and then I seem them thick legs and lack of chest and I wonder...

Candela isn't as fantastically awesome as I'd hoped.

When can I change teams and join team Instinct? Am disappointed by Candela and Blanche.

Blanche is a female name so I suspect so... and then I seem them thick legs and lack of chest and I wonder...

Candela isn't as fantastically awesome as I'd hoped.

When can I change teams and join team Instinct? Am disappointed by Candela and Blanche.

I am too, tbh. Spark looks cool. But you can't change teams unfortunately. Maybe in the far future