Nice to meet you all...

Liel

Hello everyone, my name is Liel Lucifienne (that is my actual name, believe it or not). Being a new member, I decided to introduce myself here.

I suppose it would be best to start off sharing a little bit information about myself.

I'm fourteen years old, and am an aspiring musician. During my free time I enjoy music (playing, listening and composing) as well as games that test mental abilities. That is in part what drew me to Reborn, and Pokemon as a whole. Behavior wise, I am a rather quiet person. I don't really talk much, unless the topics are things that I am avidly interested in. In all honesty, most people would describe me as "socially awkward".

That being said, I looking forward to enjoying my stay here on the forums. Nice to meet you all.

Welcome to Reborn!

We have a ton of prospective musicians actually... I think you'll find good company. Also, I urge you to join us on the Showdown server. It's a place to chat and battle. It really is the heart of the community, and it's party I promise. There's a link in the top left of the page.

Enjoy your stay. Hope to see you around!