Just gonna put this here

Maelstrom

• Developers

Nidoking is Bowser and Darkrai is Gannon.

I think you can put 64 Temple onto just about any stage cause it's a .rel file. Dunno the exact specifications of it, though. It'd be nice if Brawl Vault was up so I could just link all the textures.

• Developers

However; despite it's rather tl;dr

http://www.smashboar...207&postcount=2

Though just skipping a few of those steps and downloading Brawl+ or Brawl- (Brawl- is so fun) and it kinda does all that for you, and then you just add the textures, but that said it ends up being a different game than Vanilla Brawl (Brawl+ aims to make it more competitive by balancing and adding a need for more precision in it and Brawl- aims to balance everyone by BREAKING THE FUCK OUT OF EVERYTHING <3)

Getting the homebrew channel is another thing entirely, which you kiiiiiiinda have to hack your wii to do. Luckily it's a type of hacking that has no possibility of breaking your wii (though some things used by the homebrew channel, if you fuck it up, CAN do so.)

If you need more info about it, or an easier guide for it, I can just make a thread about it.

However; despite it's rather tl;dr

http://www.smashboar...207&postcount=2

Though just skipping a few of those steps and downloading Brawl+ or Brawl- (Brawl- is so fun) and it kinda does all that for you, and then you just add the textures, but that said it ends up being a different game than Vanilla Brawl (Brawl+ aims to make it more competitive by balancing and adding a need for more precision in it and Brawl- aims to balance everyone by BREAKING THE FUCK OUT OF EVERYTHING <3)

Getting the homebrew channel is another thing entirely, which you kiiiiiiinda have to hack your wii to do. Luckily it's a type of hacking that has no possibility of breaking your wii (though some things used by the homebrew channel, if you fuck it up, CAN do so.)

If you need more info about it, or an easier guide for it, I can just make a thread about it.

awesome this is :)