Spork Episode 8: Smoothie + Delicia's Delicious Dreamland

Ice Cream Sand Witch

• Global Mods

That's been fixed. I edited my last post with this note a few minutes after posting: Also, only one picture of being able to walk through the trees will be needed. If one of them can be walked through, it's likely all of them can since passability of a tile is determined by the graphic of the tile in the database rather than each individual instance of it. (although there have been cases where a tile is set to non-passable but a few can still be walked through for some reason)

• Global Mods
3 minutes ago, TheMoltenGuy said:

It works in all room except for speed for me.

Also where can I get a moon stone for my Nidorino, if that's even in the game yet.

I can't walk through the speed room walls or any others. Maybe I fixed it sometime between the last re-upload of ep 2 and development of ep 3 and forgot about it. 

This guy on Bolaii Beach sells all the evolution stones: 

5d8a79ce46a34de3b918b76ac6e5f0d3.png

I'm not certain if this counts as a bug or not, but...

During a battle with a trainer, when I steal an item from their Pokemon, my Pokemon has it (i.e. during the battle with Chelsea, my Meowstic used Covet and stole the Rindo Berry from her Whiscash). When I switched Pokemon during the battle, the item was physically there, being held. However, after the battle, when I went to retrieve the Rindo Berry, it had disappeared.

• Global Mods
Just now, phantomness said:

I'm not certain if this counts as a bug or not, but...

During a battle with a trainer, when I steal an item from their Pokemon, my Pokemon has it (i.e. during the battle with Chelsea, my Meowstic used Covet and stole the Rindo Berry from her Whiscash). When I switched Pokemon during the battle, the item was physically there, being held. However, after the battle, when I went to retrieve the Rindo Berry, it had disappeared.

That's how item-stealing moves and abilities work. You get the item for the battle, but you don't get to keep it after. 

hello i just started and im thrilled! May i ask if nature changer is available ingame? and the order of gym types? thanks a bunch!

EDIT: Also is there a level cap ingame?

Edited by leolannister

3 hours ago, leolannister said:

hello i just started and im thrilled! May i ask if nature changer is available ingame? and the order of gym types? thanks a bunch!

not sure about the changer but the gym order thus far is mormal>fire>ghost>grass>ground/ice?>rock>dark

Edited by sandy
  • Upvote 1

• Global Mods
4 hours ago, leolannister said:

EDIT: Also is there a level cap ingame?

There's not a nature changer yet, and there's no level cap. Sandy mostly got the gym order right, but the fifth leader is Water instead of Ground or Ice. 

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Ice Cream Sand Witch said:

There's not a nature changer yet, and there's no level cap. Sandy mostly got the gym order right, but the fifth leader is Water instead of Ground or Ice. 

ah forgot about water thanks, anyway whats the plan with reguards to the leader order will we be facing  thomas in the next episode?

• Global Mods
Just now, sandy said:

ah forgot about water thanks, anyway whats the plan with reguards to the leader order will we be facing  thomas in the next episode?

Since episode 3 will be coming out soon, I'd rather wait until then and have people see for themselves. I will say that the final leader of episode 3 is a familiar face and/or name, and that leader's sprite is currently being worked on. 

On 27.2.2017 at 11:32 PM, Ice Cream Sand Witch said:

I can't walk through the speed room walls or any others. Maybe I fixed it sometime between the last re-upload of ep 2 and development of ep 3 and forgot about it. 

This guy on Bolaii Beach sells all the evolution stones: 

5d8a79ce46a34de3b918b76ac6e5f0d3.png

can you tell me where  Bolaii Beach  is???

• Global Mods

a2433d633d6b4fa7b4e1e14a6643433c.png

0ac25fbfb98740feb7797ee1b3c6a0b8.png

a53463dc2de44281ae492c87dcc2b8f9.png

Episode 3 is now out! Three more gyms are added, so the game now goes up to the 10th gym. Additionally:

CHANGES AND UPDATES:

-Bunnelby Burrows is now a Mystery Dungeon.

-There are now NPCs who can give you a specific item in return for providing ingredients. Currently there are two: one in Cianosa Cafe who can make Berry Juice, and one in Olidroll's Candy Shop who can make Rare Candy

-Gen 7 Pokemon have been added to the game. There's a notepad file called "gen7movesandabilities" in the download folder that lists which new moves and abilities are currently in the game and functional. 

-Pokemon obtainability list and marble location list have been updated for episode 3. I also added a TM location list. 

-False Fortunes sidequest continues in episode 3, with one more doable. The newest one is in episode 3 content. 

There will be re-uploads of episode 3 in the future. Some things I want to try doing include adding a randomizer mode and putting in Reborn's new move animations. Additionally, Palletite mentioned wanting to improve on some sprites like Felicia and Crolea in the future. There will also of course be Legend Mode, but SPB does not have Internet back yet, so I can't say when that is. My last contact with her was on Saturday (it was a 1 hour free Internet trial). 

I hope you enjoy the episode ^_^ 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Ice Cream Sand Witch said:

Episode 3 is now out! Three more gyms are added, so the game now goes up to the 10th gym. Additionally:

Woah! Wasn't expecting this, thank you for the work you are putting in the game and the fast updates. I guess it's time to replay the game again.

• Upvote 1

• Global Mods
7 minutes ago, Twilightwing said:

on a side note after checking the obtainable list Pheromosa and Snivy didn't get added to ep 3?

Snivy was never intended for ep 3. The Pheromosa event isn't ready since SPB doesn't have Internet back yet. It'll probably be in a re-upload or added retroactively in ep 4.

• Global Mods
2 minutes ago, Mr. Divergent said:

Fought a man in the apartment at the beginning of the game and when his Swablu used Peck, the animation seems to be the animation for Gust. The Goldeen in the adjacent room also had that. 

Is that supposed to happen?

As of Essentials v16.2 I believe several moves of the same type share an animation. Either way they're getting replaced with Reborn's custom animations later.