Once again they call me Buffalo Bill (AMA)

Tringus

What do you want to do as a career and why?

Why do you always try to be the middleman in someone else's argument? Like what drives you to get involved I mean?

Who's your Smash mains and why?

Hope these are good questions. Have a great night :)

Will you marry me?

My heart belongs to another soul in this mysterious world we inhabit known as Earth.

What do you want to do as a career and why?

Why do you always try to be the middleman in someone else's argument? Like what drives you to get involved I mean?

Who's your Smash mains and why?

Hope these are good questions. Have a great night :)

I hope to go into psychology and psychiatry, with biology on the side. Maybe criminal forensics and/or genetic engineering would be some good options too, but there's a reason why psychology stands out to me. I am a person who likes to see what makes people tick. I enjoy analyzing each and everyone I meet and how their thoughts and actions make up for who they are. I could go on and on, but that will be for another day.

I often find myself in the middle for a lot of arguments because I feel rather compelled to. I actually don't like to get involved in drama, but if I have to... so be it.

In terms of Smash mains, I always play as Villager, Roy, Ness, Falco, and sometimes Luigi and King Dedede whenever I feel like it. Villager has always been my main character since the beginning of Smash 4 for the Wii U. Hell, I even have a black and red controller customized to have him on it with the name Trevore on the side! How can I NOT drop a bowling ball or chop down a tree with these soulless eyes? When Roy came back, I started using him, and I got good with him. Ness was one of my mains in Melee as a joke-around character, but he is one of my Project M mains. Falco, on the other hand, was my actual Melee main, along with Luigi being one of them. King Dedede was my Brawl main back in the day, and he still is to this day. I also play as Ganondorf (Regular and OOT) and Luigi (Mr. L) in Project M, along with Ness, as mentioned before.

What is this far away region your location speaks of?

Can you describe the last major indigenous celebration you participated in?

Can you smell what the Rock is cooking? Can you guess what it is?

Which of the big name anime series have you watched?

Have you seen Game of Thrones?

You're on Fear Factor. Your palms are sweaty. Do you dare to eat "mom's spaghetti?"

What is this far away region your location speaks of?

Can you describe the last major indigenous celebration you participated in?

Can you smell what the Rock is cooking? Can you guess what it is?

Which of the big name anime series have you watched?

Have you seen Game of Thrones?

You're on Fear Factor. Your palms are sweaty. Do you dare to eat "mom's spaghetti?"

The faraway region? A top secret one... (For now, anyway)

The last thing I celebrated was Independence Day, and I celebrated that by hanging out with my friends overnight, watching Child's Play.

I'm guessing that the Rock is cooking some JOHN CENA!!!

I'm not too big on anime, but I have been familiar with some of them, like Fairy Tail, Code Geass, Kill La Kill, etc. But if I had to say, it would be Cory in the House.

I have not seen Game of Thrones. I've heard things about it, and I'm interested in watching it.

I hope you bring lots of SPAGHETTI!