Better late than never

Azodian

I've been active on the forum for a week without giving myself a proper introduction, and I figured it was about time to rectify that.

Hi all, I'm Azodian. I've been 'lurking' I guess, since I started playing Reborn and using the forum as a sort of wiki. I joined up in order to get answers to some more unorthodox questions. Most of my current questions revolve around team building for episode 16.

Currently I'm trying to build a team centered around the Misty Terrain Field Effect because being able to override the gym leader's signature fields was a huge help during my first play through. I didn't even realize that the field was getting a buff for episode 16 until someone pointed it out to me. Hopefully, the preparations I've made to work around enemy fairies works well enough to deal with Adrienne.

Hi! Welcome to Reborn!

Since you already have been here awhile, I'm sure your sanity is gone. But to complete initiation, you should join us on the Reborn showdown server. There's a link in the top left, and I promise it's a party.

Welcome to the Pokemon Reborn Community!! You could probably create a topic in the Reborn City part of the forum whenever you have questions about ingame team-building, and need answers. OR you could create a quick status update. Hope to see ya around!! :]

Hi there Azodian! Welcome to Reborn!

Good luck with your Misty Terrain team! It is always fun to see people trying to come up with creative teams based on field effects!

If you haven't already, please check out the Community rules which can be found in your member info to the left.

Hope to see you around!