Did Charlotte really though...? [Spoilers ahead]

Everyone says that Charlotte burned down her parents house killing them all, but something that Solaris said intrigued me and makes me think she's actually innocent?

Solaris says something along the lines of "This wouldn't be the first time I've burned a house to the ground for these" in regards to acquiring the bracelets or something from Titania and Amaria.

What if Solaris burnt down Charlotte's house to get their accessory?

Or did I miss something?

It looks like it's strongly implied Sirius did it after all, but I don't know why he apparently wasn't able to take the bracelet for himself, because Titania says she found the bracelet in the ruins. Maybe he realized setting fire to a house that contains the precious jewel you're trying to steal wasn't a good idea, assumed it got melted or something, and left the family to go burn and stuff. And if he was truly responsible, then it'd be reasonable for Charlotte to blame herself for starting it. She even says herself that a Vulpix in a grass field might not have been the best idea.

It was Charlotte. Sirius is an angel who wouldn't hurt a fly.

Just like Gossip Gardevoir doesn't give you suicidal thoughts after 5 seconds of her talking

Edited by HYCROX

At least I wasn't the only guy to get Solaris and Sirius confused.

Too many Meteors have names that start with S.

Oh yeah. It's kinda obvious Sirius burned the Belrose parents, as well as their house, down. And scarred Charlotte for life in the process.

Everyone says that Charlotte burned down her parents house killing them all, but something that Solaris said intrigued me and makes me think she's actually innocent?

Solaris says something along the lines of "This wouldn't be the first time I've burned a house to the ground for these" in regards to acquiring the bracelets or something from Titania and Amaria.

What if Solaris burnt down Charlotte's house to get their accessory?

Or did I miss something?

This was a revelation that didn't come about until the most recent episode (Episode 15).

With that said, this has been known and obvious information for over a year now.

Edited by Foamy