Shine bright like a Jade

Jade

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*~~i dont know how to start this so hav a gif~~*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

ex8JHRx.gif

togedemaru sure is a cute little thingy aint it

Hello, I'm Jade, new here, yeye I think you already got it.

I joined the forums today just to 'help' with the guide written by Chubb. So I decided to stay here for a while

maybe forever

who knows

Welp, I've been *lurking* around for a couple of... time, showing up is recommended, that's what mama says.

Anyway anyway, now I should write a little about me? go les

big boi jayds | He/His | Student | lieks bread

When I found Reborn... god it's been almost thirtie yeas

i remember my gramps telling me "yo dude u should play diz"

good ol' times

I think that all of you have already played Reborn, so I won't get any further here. It's a pretty amazing game, though, congratulations to all people involved in this project, seriously. (I also played Rejuvs and Desolation)

I love Pokémon, it's been part of my life for quite a long time. I also love Nintendo, but I just played Pokémon, Zelda and Kirby so far. yeah no mario

BUT DONT GET ME WRONG THERE

I'd love to play other franchises like Kid Icarus, Fire Emblem and Bravely Default/Second. IF I HAD MUNYZZZ

so i have to deal with that.

I also would love to play Danganronpa and Persona, but it's the life amirite

I'm currently playing Stardew Valley (I love the Harvest Moon franchise, although I have only played one game) and doing Undertale's genocide bcs i'm too completionist to just have the Neutral and the Pacifist ending.

About music, I'm very ecletic, so have a look at what I'm listening atm

I like to draw and sprite, but I haven't focused much on it, since i'm being too busy with school and all... so, yeah.

Here's a thingy that I did a couple weeks ago.

7AUROtP.pngvSwyNcd.png

I also like to watch anime, cartoons and TV Shows. I don't watch too many, but I try to watch as much as possible.

I'm currently watching Gravity Falls and IM ALREADY A BIG FAN

HOW DO I

STOP

jk i dont wanna stop

If you have interest, here's a couple of things I watch OR watched:

The Flash (bae), Nanatsu no Taizai, Teen Wolf, SAO, One Piece (stopped at Dressrosa :[), Magi, Steven Universe (Stopped too), Daredevil (stahp), Gotham (guess what) and Shadowhunters.

I think that's all I have to say. byby bb

ALSO I HAV

A PROJECT

OF A FANGAME TOO

expect to see it in the next thirtie yeas

also dont mind correcting me since im not from a english-speaker country!!!1!!!

Hi there Jade! Welcome to Reborn!

First off, incredible job on your intro post. It is always nice to see people putting in effort to introduce themselves well, and you did it incredibly well!

That sprite looks really nice as well! You certainly have a talent for it.

Hopefully you'll get to play some of those other games you're interested in later on in your life!

If you could check out the Community Rules to the left that would be great.

Hope to see you around!

Welcome to forums

Welcome to insanity land!

Welcome there, Jade!

Hope you enjoy your stay at Reborn.

Thanks!

Hi there Jade! Welcome to Reborn!

First off, incredible job on your intro post. It is always nice to see people putting in effort to introduce themselves well, and you did it incredibly well!

That sprite looks really nice as well! You certainly have a talent for it.

Hopefully you'll get to play some of those other games you're interested in later on in your life!

If you could check out the Community Rules to the left that would be great.

Hope to see you around!

Seriously? Thank youuuuuuuuu

It took me like 2 hours but it's done

Hope to see you too!

Welcome to Reborn!

Take your welcome gift: http://www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=20828

owo too gifty i aprecciate it

dcd7d34df4d74891a499bc5734e6dbbc.png

Welcome to Reborn! Also I see that ikimaru avatar there's no hiding her great art from me. also im playing stardew valley and i fell in love with sam pls help

shit i was discovered

i̶k̶r̶ ̶i̶ ̶m̶a̶r̶r̶i̶e̶d̶ ̶h̶i̶m̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶f̶i̶r̶s̶t̶ ̶s̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶f̶i̶l̶e̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶n̶o̶w̶ ̶i̶m̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶l̶e̶a̶h̶ ̶a̶a̶a̶A̶A̶A̶ wut

OH MY GOD ILL SAVE THIS FOR WHEN IM SAD

or scared

wut

Welcome to Reborn!

Drop your insanity at the door and come join us on the Showdown server... there's a link up in the top left and it's a party, I promise.

Welcome to the forums! Hope to see you around the server.

thanks!!!!!

Ooh, the Showdown Server, isn't it?

I've been lurking in the server too, but I'm not too confident to trust in my english then I'm like

whatamisupposedtosayhere adusdhjsadjasdhka whatifitypesomethingwrong aaaaaaaAAAAAAA howdoitypethatwordinenglish

Also, I'm in the exam week at school, so I don't have much time. But next week I promise I'll appear sometime!

PS: @RudeStyle I love your icon

I wish I could play Overwatch too

Looks like another game to my list of gamesthatiwouldliketoplaybuticantrn

Ahem,

favoriting this video.

Hi Jade, and welcome to Reborn! Nice sprite and Gravity Falls \o/ why did it end q-q

Thank you!!

IKR

why

can we hav

one more

season

pls

Hey Jade. Welcome to Reborn. I just joined here as well, so welcome :D

Also a Zelda, Pokemon and generally (mostly) Nintendo fan. I used to watch a bit of animes back in the day, but nowadays it's not really something I like spending time with. Regarding music, my preference can't be defined, as I'm literally into any type of music, so long as it sounds well to my ears. XD

So yeah, I hope you enjoy your time here :)

Hey Jade. Welcome to Reborn. I just joined here as well, so welcome :D

Also a Zelda, Pokemon and generally (mostly) Nintendo fan. I used to watch a bit of animes back in the day, but nowadays it's not really something I like spending time with. Regarding music, my preference can't be defined, as I'm literally into any type of music, so long as it sounds well to my ears. XD

So yeah, I hope you enjoy your time here :)

ooo welcome to the forums too!

Hope to see you around o/

Welcome Jaydz (Jade? Jayds?)! Hope you have fun here, and the sprite you made looks absolutely fantastic!

Jaydz, Jade, Jayjay, you can call me what you want, if I know that you're referring to me :v

thank you!!!!!