Farewell, Reborn.

Ironbound

Viri, I consider you to be one of my best friends in Reborn and I don't think that you are a mere meme, you are a great person to hang around with, I will miss your encouragement, wisdom, wittiness and positivity, take care my dearest friend, hope this is just temporary goodbyes, until then good luck with your future endeavours(I am not very good at goodbyes)

My selfish self says to hate you for deciding to leave Reborn - even though it may be for a short while. You were one of my closest friends in Reborn and having to say goodbye (albeit it temporarily) is very difficult. The humorous daily battles we had helped me take my mind off things and literally did make me laugh often, so its sad to realize those will not be happening anymore.

Nevertheless, if taking a break from Reborn means you, yourself will grow and mature, then I won't stop you (not that I have a choice xD). I hope to see you back someday though. Will miss ya pal. Best wishes for you.

Well... Goodbye Viri, and take care!

You're a very nice person to talk with, and I appreciate that - but you also came up with Mega Porygon-Z, you fought alongside me in form of a Bayleef...

I'll be sure to give you a warm welcome when you'll return.

Bye Viri and hope you can find and do what you're looking for in life and come back fully renewed. :)

Your puns were cringeworthy at times but still fun to read especially when ICSW would make a status and you would post more puns for the pokemon of the day. :)

Good luck and see you soon on Showdown when you're back. ;)

I'm newish here, but over the few weeks that I've seen your posts, I've come to think of you as a "kindred spirit". You seemed to have an interest in science, you seemed easy to converse with, and I admired your creativity. Anyways. Good luck with your studies, your art, your plants, and all the other cares in your life. Hope to talk with you again someday.

I had a lot of fun talking to you about Pokemon design, art, and other silly shenanigans. Good luck with your life things, and maybe we might meet again in the future.