jelly's 2k and 4 year anniversary post. aka the flow of consciousness

Jelly

Congrats on 4 years!

I'll admit, my first impression of you was a negative one, but while I don't know you well at all, I've come to respect you and quite like you.

So hopefully you stick around for many more :D

thanks my man. i really dont know what to think of you. you're a positive person though so you're a-okay in my book.

Ay, grats man

ayy what's good

omg my dude,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, i missed u too

you meme a lot to me

nvm i hate you, you dirty memer

Ayy congrats Jelly. I don't know if you remember but I fought you in RCBA about a year ago. I lost, but I had a lot of fun.

Will look forward to your 5th year anniversary thread xD

grats jelly!

uhh idk what to ask so that's it i guess

i dont ever really recall seeing you on the forums but i think you're pretty cool from what i can tell from your posts in the nightclub

You my dude, jelly. I love you, even if you think Chance is Top 5 OAT and Kendrick is the GOAT

cmon man i even prefaced that list with "tired" :(

i'd probably but quite a few in front of kendrick and probably not even include chance in a real top 10 list tho. im just too lazy to go back and fix it now lmao

Ayy congrats Jelly. I don't know if you remember but I fought you in RCBA about a year ago. I lost, but I had a lot of fun.

Will look forward to your 5th year anniversary thread xD

i vaguely remember that lol. i think you're a solid dude from what i can tell and i like how you bring positive vibes to this place. keep on keeping on my dude