Beldum problems

MEga DAVE

I hate that this thing has the same catch rate as most legendaries. Other pseudo's are not hard to catch...why this?

Anyways...just keep using false swipe and thunder wave (gallade gets both) and reseting

Edit: Forgot it used take down. Gallade also gets hypnosis

Edited by Strider

It is level 1. Which means hs has like 11-12 HP

Let it use take down on you until its almost dead, then switch to a ghost type with hypnosis.

Use Dusk Balls, Nest Balls, Ultra Balls or Timer Balls.. I think Timer balls are best with the above tactic.

I hate that this thing has the same catch rate as most legendaries. Other pseudo's are not hard to catch...why this?

Anyways...just keep using false swipe and thunder wave (gallade gets both) and reseting

Yeah i went with False Swipe heracross, and i forgot that it had a recoil move...

So yeah. don't try that..

EDIT:

Shit i forgot i had posted above

Edited by Ikaru

i have a murkrow using torment swagger double team and confide sadly this is my only one with me(and yeah a geodude i picked up along the way because i forgot i need strength

LE: nevermind, i used double-team for 5 turns, after a swagger, closed it with a torment and 3rd nest ball did its thing.

Edited by MEga DAVE

Edit: Forgot it used take down. Gallade also gets hypnosis

you can simply send a ghost with false swipe like shedinja and honedge (assuming they are catchable, speaking of wich, it is true that some pokemon canot be found even on post game, dratini being one? that's evil...)

you can simply send a ghost with false swipe like shedinja and honedge (assuming they are catchable, speaking of wich, it is true that some pokemon canot be found even on post game, dratini being one? that's evil...)

Yes, under the pretext of making the game "too easy". It's total bullshit, but well, for now we have to deal with it.

it is true that some pokemon canot be found even on post game,

Well if by post game you mean post Episode 15 then yeah but since it's not done yet that's the reason but it will definitely be available at the end of the game's development.

I forget what I did for the beldum, I believe I trick roomed it sent out an obviously faster and stronger pokemon with false swipe, it used take down, I attacked last due to trick room got it to one and switched it to a ghost pokemon to put it to sleep and attempt to catch it I believe and after a certain number of pokeballs it either struggled to death or I got a capture, but since I wanted a shiny it was extra torture

How the hell do i catch this little bastard? i have all "balls" friend,time,gender,heavy,next, you name it i got it ... and he enfuriates me ..

Patience. Beldum has a catch rate of 3, which is the same as hard-to-catch Legendaries like Mewtwo and Giratina.

A Ghost-type with a sleep move doesn't hurt, either.

Edited by Foamy