JoJo discussion

Anybody play Eyes of Heaven, I've only seen the story mode so far and it's a JoJo fan's wet dream, all 8 JoJos are present and come together to fight a powerful enemy.

Don't forget Speedwagon. The clutchest commentator the series has ever seen.

Also,

Part 4 Spoilers

Kira buddies!

Murderous Marquess

Damn, that's a good one.

Been reading steel ball run, pretty interesting story and concept to say the least. supposedly its story is one of the best if I'm reading all these comments right.

Yeah, I just started reading it myself. Seems like it's gonna be heading to some really good places.

I'm banking on getting a good close up rendition of that panel at the beginning of the next episode.

I wanna hope but didn't he say something like "i will obliterate you" at the end of this one? i think that was meant to be the port for the panel.

Called it. Everything was fine.

Part 4 Spoilers

except for shigechi rip

KQ/DQ is still a bit desaturated tho. At least it got a well drawn rendition.

with all the "whole stand squad working together" they pulled off in this episode you'd think it was some kind of finale. Shame that this arc isn't over yet cause AHF is in the opening.

• 2 weeks later...

Part 4 has best villain confirmed

Until part 7

Kira is a lot different from most villains for real tho, All he wants is to live a peaceful life, but he is about as messed up in the head as the rest of them. Which is why I like:

Part 7's main antagonist, Funny Valentine, He does NOTHING for personal gain, everything he does is for his country and that alone.

• 2 weeks later...

I never really liked Kira as much as most people. Perverts don't interest me that much and Kira's perverted habits come across as pathetic more than anything else. Also I frankly don't find him all that likable personality wise, as I feel he has little respectable qualities. Dio was a tremendous jerk but was extremely charismatic, had a somewhat believable background as to why he was so rotten, and there's this undeniable sense of awe to where you can udnerstand why he/his followers think so highly of himself. Valentine was much the same way and had even better reasoning behind his goals than anyone else. Whammu was honorable and prideful, so while he was a villain you could still respect him. That's the thing about Kira, I can't really respect him at all as he has nothing worth respecting about him. He's a perverse, selfish creep who is frankly an asshole. The only thing I really like about him is his stand which is pretty badass and initial look, but then he gets an ugly hairstyle then later on stops being interesting. At least he's better than Akira and Diavolo, but that's not saying much.

Also why does Koichi surround himself with such shady people? He hangs around thugs, delinquents, psychopaths, and perverts. No wonder his grades suck.

Also why does Koichi surround himself with such shady people? He hangs around thugs, delinquents, psychopaths, and perverts.

when you live in a town that has people walking around mutant vampire cell cancer patients and people playing rock paper scissors by jumping 20ft in the air, it really seems like the norm

• 2 weeks later...

So not only did OP 3 come out, but...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6R6YaO-05Q

There are two fucking versions literally after one episode with the OP. This is some crazy shit. If they keep changing the OP every episode until Bites the Dust, I will fucking die, this is actually crazy. Almost... bizarre even... Fancy that.

I'm hyped as hell boys. Part 4 is definitely my favorite so far and it's looking like it's going to stay that way for a good while if they can keep shit like this up.

• 1 month later...

Bit of a beating the dead bird but OH MY GOD, THE LATEST EPISODE OF DiU! That was one of the better episodes in terms of hype levels I have seen. The OP just made me so hype for the rest of the episode. I did broke in and read the manga up to end of part 7 and it is actually good. If you plan to read the manga, look somewhere else that isn't kissmanga, they haven't completely translated part 5 and part 7 which kills the experience (pun not intended if you know what I am talking about)