For future RPPs lol

Mashew

Lol let's see. Ok the first is good but we are taking breaks between each one and from now on we will take suggestions and make a poll with the five best ones! K? K~ The break will be about a month to a month and a half long. the suggestions should be original and good like something not seen before or at least try to be!

Does it have to be such a long break?

I figure we do the poll to pick 'em, and just keep going as we get enough input to settle each topic matter (type, appearance, moves, etc)

So, all original ideas, or can we do evo's for existing pokemon (no baby forms though, since those are kinda pointless).

[quote name='AmethystStorm' post='4348' date='Sep 13 2010, 09:11 PM']On the contrary, I think it's appropriate. Let's see how our meta-game responds, give my slow ass plenty of time to make the sprite, and time for adjustment.[/quote]
MEGA TROLOLOLOLOL!!!!

[quote name='AmethystStorm' post='4348' date='Sep 13 2010, 09:11 PM']On the contrary, I think it's appropriate. Let's see how our meta-game responds, give my slow ass plenty of time to make the sprite, and time for adjustment.[/quote]

Come on now Wolfie we need it ASAP to test it please~ well when you have time or decide to let us take a load off of your shoulders.......