[Mod] Save file manager

Lugruf

Hmm.......just insteresting :P !!! LETS TEST THIS THING OUT BOY !!!

I managed after 30m to import 4 saved files but i cant import an executable folder. i press the button, it open the file, i choose the Game file and it says that this is not executable. How is this even possible :( , it is more than executable :( :( :(

Edited by Pausaunias

Hmm.......just insteresting :P !!! LETS TEST THIS THING OUT BOY !!!

I managed after 30m to import 4 saved files but i cant import an executable folder. i press the button, it open the file, i choose the Game file and it says that this is not executable. How is this even possible :( , it is more than executable :( :( :(

You don't have to select the folder but the Game.exe. Basically the program checks if the file you are providing has a .exe extension and rejects it if not

i had put the extension but it was saying the same thing (whatever i tried)

------> I found my mistake. it wanted first the executable file and then the others saves. i did first the saves and after that the executable so an error had occur -_-

Edited by Pausaunias

• 3 weeks later...

Downloaded, Used the Installer and have the C++.

I tried to add a game, Did not work. Re-read the instructions cause I figured "it's me being stupid"

Realized I had to do the spelling correctly, Copied and pasted the name, Didn't work.

I'm lost, Oh and I have windows 7 professional

Downloaded, Used the Installer and have the C++.

I tried to add a game, Did not work. Re-read the instructions cause I figured "it's me being stupid"

Realized I had to do the spelling correctly, Copied and pasted the name, Didn't work.

I'm lost, Oh and I have windows 7 professional

I'm not sure where the problem can be. Can you later talk on skype or something and share me your screen to see if I can find the problem?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Update 10-14-2016:

Solved a bug that would cause the program to not find the folder "C://Users//[username]//Saved Games" if the user had a space character in its name. This bug is solved only in the zipped version for technical reasons, so the link to the installer will be unavailable until it gets updated.

Special thanks to Optimus Septim for his help spotting and fixing the bug.

You are welcome Lugruf, it was a honor to help you. :)

Another bug related to space chsracters in the username has been solved. Please update to the last version, which is available to download in a zip. The installer will be uploaded as soon as possible. Sorry for the inconvenience.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 18/12/2016 at 2:53 AM, btarallo said:

Hi,

Thank you for the app! I am running into an issue though where the save files from the running game are not created. I did a full scan and could not find the other saves. Do you have any suggestions to correct the problem? 

Sorry for not answering before but after the site update my configuration changed and Reborn has stopped sending me an email whn someone posts on that thread, so I couldn't see your post. Could you explain what do you mean in your post with " the save files from the running game are not created" please? A more thorough explanation of the problem will help me find the bug. Thanks in advance!

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/22/2016 at 6:02 AM, Lugruf said:

Sorry for not answering before but after the site update my configuration changed and Reborn has stopped sending me an email whn someone posts on that thread, so I couldn't see your post. Could you explain what do you mean in your post with " the save files from the running game are not created" please? A more thorough explanation of the problem will help me find the bug. Thanks in advance!

It seems like it was just a one day issue. The saves are usually ok now. Although sometimes I do get a message that says the save fails. In those cases I typically just have to save again. I also have run into an issue where the save file is not my most recent one. How do I link the most recent save file to the save manager?  

Edited by btarallo
Add content

6 hours ago, btarallo said:

It seems like it was just a one day issue. The saves are usually ok now. Although sometimes I do get a message that says the save fails. In those cases I typically just have to save again. I also have run into an issue where the save file is not my most recent one. How do I link the most recent save file to the save manager?  

The program should automatically always pick the most recent one, since it looks for the one called Game.rxdata, which is the one you are playing. However, you can manually go to the data folder of the program and copy and paste the file there.

• 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...

i have just tried to download this and this is what i got

The file you are trying to download is no longer available.
This could be due to the following reasons:
The file has been removed because of a ToS/AUP violation.
Invalid URL - the link you are trying to access does not exist
The file has been deleted by the user.