• Skeleton
  • Solerance
  • Spineblade
  • Swimming95
  • TimTim
  • TRHStatement
  • Void
  • Wendel

With that out of the way, I suggest you all make it your best interest to get to know each other, as you'll be stuck together for the entirety of Nations. Don't forget you'll have to pick a leader to represent you as well, so it is very important you get to know everyone.

Feel free to discuss and talk here.

CURRENT NOMINATIONS FOR LEADER:
Zumi- 4
Void- 1
Sapphire- 4

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Before I head off, I will mention that you should all start nominating teammates as leader in here when you feel comfortable. Remember, you can nominate yourself, but that is in no way your best interest (I mean that too).

I cannot be nominated as I am part of the staff.

With that out of the way, I nominate Zumi as our leader.

I think it's best if an experienced person becomes leader. And iirc Sapphire was a leader in the first Nations. So I vote for her.

After considering it for a while, I've decided to change my vote to Sapphire for now as she does have the most experience out of us here imo. This stems from the fact she's lead before and knows a thing or two about nations (being a part of the first one majorly after all).

If Sapphire does not want to be a leader again, that's cool, but I know she can get the job done quickly and effectively with ease.

For the one who asked if I want to be leader - yes, I do, as I enjoyed it the first time around, and it will be nice to run a nation without the stress of running nations overall as well. (trying to keep everyone happy was...hard =( )

(Incidentally, me and some others started tossing around type ideas in our private room yesterday - anyone else who wants to chime in, please do so.)

Edit: Since a couple of people got confused, I'm Seccy on the server.

Edit 2 - A little manifesto: If I'm elected as your leader I promise to bring us victory in these dark times! More than that I'll listen to everyone, and make sure that everyone gets a chance to battle. I'll also make sure that the weaker members are paired with the stronger ones to stop us either being stomped horribly, or 'wasting' our stronger members by putting them all together in one week.

Plus, when I ran Aurora in nations 1 I regularly held 'tactical meetings' (or whatever you want to call them) in our private room, where we speculated on the other nations, our nation, and what our best types would be.

Also, shall we start bouncing names around, or do people want to wait on types? I was thinking something along a 'Knights of the round table' theme.

Edited by Sapphire

For the one who asked if I want to be leader - yes, I do, as I enjoyed it the first time around, and it will be nice to run a nation without the stress of running nations overall as well. (trying to keep everyone happy was...hard =( )

(Incidentally, me and some others started tossing around type ideas in our private room yesterday - anyone else who wants to chime in, please do so.)

Edit: Since a couple of people got confused, I'm Seccy on the server.

Edit 2 - A little manifesto: If I'm elected as your leader I promise to bring us victory in these dark times! More than that I'll listen to everyone, and make sure that everyone gets a chance to battle. I'll also make sure that the weaker members are paired with the stronger ones to stop us either being stomped horribly, or 'wasting' our stronger members by putting them all together in one week.

Plus, when I ran Aurora in nations 1 I regularly held 'tactical meetings' (or whatever you want to call them) in our private room, where we speculated on the other nations, our nation, and what our best types would be.

Also, shall we start bouncing names around, or do people want to wait on types? I was thinking something along a 'Knights of the round table' theme.

Well, it's good to see that you're so eager to lead. The current state of the vote in the room would suggest that you'll be successful in that respect. Honestly, I'm sold.

(Not that I don't think Zumi would have done a respectable job too.)

I was trying to think of something Round Table-inspired, but I drew blanks.