Well, I hit the 1-triple-bagel number of posts, time to be sentimental Breakfast.

dead account

I wonder what sentimental breakfast would taste like...

Well, that's not the point of this post, the point is to thank all the awesome folks I can think of off the top of my head for my 1000th post.

I'm not really sure what else to say here. I guess I'm doing this because I saw Zumi and Mde do it beforehand. Also, I'm not really good at expressing my feelings like this, so all of what I'm about to say here wouldn't be as long or as heartfelt as I'd like, but I'm going to try and say as much as I can about you lot...

Well, sorry if I forget some of you... My memory is kinda no bueno when it comes to other people at the best of times. Especially with interactions from months prior... inb4 warned for saying a Spanish word

Amethyst: Thank you for making this community and the game a thing in the first place. No, really, this community is easily the greatest thing to ever happen to me. If I hadn't stumbled upon this community so long ago, I wouldn't have met so many wonderful people and just remained some loner.

All the auth: Thanks for doing your jobs, and for putting up with my shit for... the past 9 months, I believe? You guys are great. Please don't warn me for the aforementioned Spanish word.

I will not apologise for setting fire to the lobby all those times.

Rose: You're one of the only people I talk to about the things that bother me. Thanks for listening to me when I needed to vent or needed a shoulder to cry on all those times. You're genuinely one of the nicest, most caring, and most trustworthy people I've ever met, and I wish I had some way to repay you for your kindness. Remember, if you ever have anything troubling you I'll be happy to listen. I'm glad to be your friend. Please try not to work yourself to death.

Inno: Thanks for being my personal punching bag all this time. Okay, in all seriousness, messing with you is always fun. And I trust you. And good luck with that thing we talked about a while back on Skype.

And for the love of God, stop with those damn puns!

RainbowHugs/ Ms. Judy Hops: Hey, I just wanna say I'm glad you're here and I'm here for you if you need anything. Even if you choose to push everyone away, I'm gonna stick around and try my hardest to be the best internet brother ever. Praise our lord and saviour, Quagsire.

SHIA: You never seem to be around on the Showdown server anymore. I guess you're busy? Either way, you are one of the nicest people I've ever met, and I wish we talked more.

Mde: Well, you thanked me for some reason in your thread a while back. I guess I should do the same? So, thanks? I guess we used to interact a lot back when I was more active in the Wasteland, but I can't really remember much from back then.

D

v

Trashingstorm: Thanks for starting up and running the Redemption league, indirectly reminding me of how much I suck at Pokémon every weekend as a result. And thanks for putting me in my place those two times back when you were all smelly and auth-y...

I will not apologise for trying to set fire to the Redemption league.

SnowGlaceon: You're one of the... coolest... ugh, saying that hurt my soul... people I've met here. Wish we could talk more, but I understand school makes you too busy. Good luck with your studies.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I've got to go vomit up a lung for that pun I wish I could've avoided...

Pineapple/Bibs/Lick Gastly/Morshu/whatever the hell your name is: Thanks for running the Hunger games and making trees into my worst enemy. I now fear for my life whenever I see trees anywhere in my vicinity.

Bazaro: Thanks for that Reborn-coloured Skarmory you sent me a while back. Your shiny sprites are cool.

Jan: You are awesome. Although I never really talk to you outside of raging over Terajuma jungle. Rejuvenation is great otherwise.

Hukuna: Well, I'm touched you like/trust me enough to tell me your name... even though I kinda forgot it. Sorry. Still, you're awesome and I wish I could write nearly as much as you do.

Reeves: Always nice to talk with you on Skype. I wish you were around more often. Hope you're alright.

Pretty much everyone on the Showdown server: I'm glad you guys are so nice, even though I typically only talk to people I already consider my friends, it's nice to talk with you guys on the rare occasions that we say more than just "hi".

People in the RJL: Always nice to have you guys around to annoy me on Skype. Okay, I'm joking about the annoying part. You guys are great. If only you guys talked more when I'm around... I assume in Narckarth and Maarten's case, they're too busy dying repeatedly in DS3. Not sure what everyone else's excuses are. :P

Again, sorry if I forgot anyone. It took me a few hours to write this and I'm posting this at like 4:30 am.

Thank you all for reading this. Have a good evening, morning, afternoon or whatever time of day it is where ever you are.

You're a fantastic person, Ben, and don't you forget it. I'm glad to be able to call you a friend, and I enjoy the conversations that we have. Congrats on 1000 posts, here's to many more

Huh. I saw quite a bit of you guys aren't in the post or were only indirectly mentioned.

Congratulations, Ben! I'm sure there will be many an incineration ahead for you in the days to come.

All the best in all your endeavours!

Is that really all I'm on about lately? Just burning things? Hmm. I should obsess more about birbs and Monster Huntin' and commanding soldiers to shoot at aliens and raging when one manages to miss a shot where they had their gun right in the alien's mouth.

Either way, thanks.

Congratulations on your milestone Aqua! :D It's always been a pleasure to interact with you on the server :)

Thanks Dhanush. I kind of feel bad, because I forgot about you entirely. Whoops.

I thought you said continental breakfast and I was READY (even though most hotels have decent food, I mean it's not school/hospital/airline but it's still kinda bad unless it's overseas)

Congrats tho! 1,000 is a pretty big milestone!

To be perfectly honest, I didn't know what continental meant when I read that, and thought it referred to the amount of breakfast being served or something. And I was almost going to reply saying that I wasn't that fat. But it only occurred to me now to Google it, and now I feel silly. Still, I may be European, but I'm not a Central European.

Also, thank you.

Even if you constantly try to kill me and burn things.

Good times. I know I did mention you directly. I just had to reply to that.

Hello Aquawaffle, or as you are known by your current alias, Captain Breakfast.

We had a sorta rocky history in the beginning, as i was, and am to all people around me (be it by mistake or by pure habit) a negative person.

But through that, we found common ground, and found interest in similar things.

I wouldnt consider you a friend (not in a bad way, i just dont know you that much yet, in the sense of having a personal connection with you.) but you have grown into a intriguing member of this community by your interactions with it. And it is these interactions by not just you, but from all of us, that make this community a unique place that i, and all of us can proudly call a place where we can have fun, laugh, come up with strategies, and share emotional moments, together.

And for that, i thank you, Aquawaffle, for being here and bringing your unique input on this community.

With hope,

Sinikuro

Post script: Seriously though, you really are an interesting person to observe. Keep being you, pal.