Battling Spector

Seehan

It has to be afternoon / daytime for the Battle to occur. He will be where you battled Narcissa.

Beware, his Pokemon were quite high leveled for me (Intense). However, the combination of Crawdaunt and Gardevoir sent him running.

Interesting... I still can't battle him.

So I first talked to him in front of Wispy Ruins. Then met him at the odd house, then talked to him in the library.

To be clear, I tried battling him at 2:27 pm, clearly in the afternoon.

Am I missing something? Right now all I can do is talk to him in the library, where he says the same things as before. Can I not battle him if I already have 9 badges?

If you talk to him in the Gym Library during morning hours and he proposes a battle, you should be able to meet him in the Field Room (where you battled Narcissa). I forget is the screen blanks out after your morning talk but go check out the Field during the Afternoon.

Thanks Kithros! It was indeed Wispy Tower that I was missing, got to do the battle :) Thanks again for the help guys~

Hey can you screenshot the places that spector was at. I seem to have lost him and can't find him anywhere now. Last time I saw him was in the gym by the bookshelves in the second area. I believe I posted a screenshot of it earlier if you need reference.

Hey can you screenshot the places that spector was at. I seem to have lost him and can't find him anywhere now. Last time I saw him was in the gym by the bookshelves in the second area. I believe I posted a screenshot of it earlier if you need reference.

Order I talked to him:

In front of Wispy Ruins (Can't remember the time)

Odd House (Night)

Gym Library (Morning)

Wispy Tower (Afternoon)

After this, he will offer to battle you and will be in Narcissa's battlefield in the gym.

• 5 months later...