Amethyst

Starters  

19 members have voted

1. 1. What starter will you choose?

• Tsutarja
    • Pokabu
    • Mijumaru

this, more or less.

Basurao- the violence pokemon. now it has two forms depending on the version of the game... This'll probably be my water pokemon for the game, yeah, no need for the otter for me. Hopefully this means this pokemon will branch out into two separate evolved forms.

As of right now Tsutarja feels like it's going to be a pure Grass type. But I am still in the air about getting it, simply because of its face. I don't know what it is but I love how the first stage looks buts its evolutions just seem...off with the structure of their faces. Maybe it's just the quality of the scan or maybe it really is just bothering me, but I'll hold my judgment. Stopped staying on top of updates about 4 weeks ago because...I want to wait until the English release.

Mijumaro looks the best to me right now. Must say, they really turned it around by its final evolution.

[quote name='N8theGr8' post='4411' date='Sep 14 2010, 05:27 PM']OH COME ON! You look at:

[img]http://www.serebii.net/blackwhite/pokaevo2.jpg[/img]

And say that that thing isn't ugly as SHIT.[/quote]
Lol, i'm agreeing with you. I'd say it's ugly as BALLS though.

I told you the water evo looked like dialga mixed with shellder shell-blades on it. >.>

Also, compare rhyperior, the fire starter to Magmortar and electivire as well. They all have the same basic build. And they're all kinda ugly, and apparently are steroid users.

My guess is that the snake evo will be pure grass, btw.