Hey, People, of Reborn

Solarus

Hello, I'm Solarus, I'm a Socially Awkward Potato (I was trained by Pastel Pancake), and I like Anime, my Favorite Anime is Yuru Yuri, umm my favorite video Game is Undertale ,My favorite Pokemon is Leafeon, ummm I listen to Uhh oh right Jpop, Jazz, Kpop, and umm gosh darn it, there was one more whatever I forgot it's name, anyways um hmm I am currently working on a Fan Game, I don't have enough stuff abotu it to make a post, oh right my other favorite type of music is Electronic, and as you can't tell my memory isn't the greatest, sometimes I forget what word I'm trying to say, and remember it later, or someone reminds me, and how it works is I could describe what I'm thinking of, but forget the word so yeah, that's basic info about me, I could tell you more, but then I'd be giving information, I'm not comfortable telling strangers, other then I probably have dislexia, I put letters in the wrong place sometimes

Edited by Solarus

Your music preference is nice! Also, once you get some progress on your game let us know!!!

Welcome to Reborn!!!

Well I have The story down, but I only have 2 towns ad a few routes, and a cave, but I only have charcter designs for the Rival, and The Main Antagonist, and I wanna get one of my friends to draw them, so I have more then just the sprites, cuz I do know someone who good with Digital art, she has a minor animation channel, but there's only like 60 Subscribers, so yeah

That might be this:

Skip to 1:20, tho

This is dope, I can't believe that electric Jazz actually exists

heeeeeey welcome to reborn!!

jazz is pretty snazzy :D

feel free to take a cookie to your left, but not the cake

THEY ISH MINEEEEE

Aww, I don't even get a slice, but what is Noit, Acol. supposed to be

Yo, Solarus! My name is Despair Syndrome.

Welcome to Reborn!

If you couldn't tell already I like Undertale too >.>

You have nice taste in music I must admit.

Don't worry about your memory, mine isn't the greatest either. ; )

Can I have my Soul back Chara? (yes I did it, and cried after every boss fight) lol I don't actually need my sould back I used the program that removes the Genocide stuff from your save file

Edited by Solarus

• Veterans

Hello, Solarus! Welcome to Reborn :]

Community rules can be found to the left, so make sure to check those out as well, just to be sure of the do's and don'ts around these parts.

Hope to see you around and enjoy your stay!

'Allo Solarus, welcome to Reborn! Not good memory? I'll trade you mine, though I'm not sure who'll get the better deal :P

Viri already said it, but be sure to check out the Reborn Showdown! server; we don't bite, or sting. Well... I haven't been on in a while, so... I guess I can't quiiiite make promises.

'Allo Solarus, welcome to Reborn! Not good memory? I'll trade you mine, though I'm not sure who'll get the better deal :P

Viri already said it, but be sure to check out the Reborn Showdown! server; we don't bite, or sting. Well... I haven't been on in a while, so... I guess I can't quiiiite make promises.

Nah, I'll keep, mine, I like my memories, and I love your profile pic, I love Eveelutions, and I went on yesterday, I got pwned by rube I think was his name, and that's why I asked the question about my UU team to make it better ,and I haven't noriced any bites, nor stings

Might be a little late on the train, but welcome to Reborn, Solarus! I am Trevore, one of the many residents of Reborn. I certainly do hope you will enjoy your stay!

Mind the crows, however, they can be obnoxious... Especially Falcone. He's quite the loudmouth.