I dont really know where this Topic Sits... But 1st time you "encountered" pokemon?

firewidow

I'm sorry mods if this doesn't go here i'm still trying figure out the threads XD.

But i'm just curious When did you guys 1st "encounter" pokemon in your life.

Mine was when i was 5 my Best friend got a gameboy color and with it pokemon Blue. He let me play it and it opened me up to the wonderful world of pokemon!

Edited by firewidow

There was an odd blur during my early years when my older brothers got Firered, Leafgreen, Ruby and Emerald. I don't really remember the order in which they got them, but I recall trying my hand at all of them.

EDIT: 100th post woo~

Edited by Spineblade

Strangely enough I only discovered pokemon a few years back.

I played an emulated version of crystal on the internet and loved it (although I couldn't work out how to save so ended up playing up to whitney 3 times before working it out...

So no childhood memories of pokemon for me.

Also you put this in the right place so good job!

• Veterans

I got my first game when I was 4 years old and got a gameboy color with Pokémon blue for my birthday.

...Probably one of the biggest mistakes my parents could've made since it's how I got and stayed into gaming LOL

Anime- on a german tv channel that aired animes nd tv series

Games- didn't know they existed even, but when I was like 9 or so, I really wanted a gbc and on christmas my parents surprised me with one + pokemon (viet) crystal with it. The feeling of not knowing whats even going on .. and having every step feel like an adventure... irreplaceable