Happy Birthday!

Felicity

• Support Squad

Nah, I'm fucking with you. I'm not going to add another birthday onto the surprising amount we had today (or yesterday in my timezone at least)

Nah, I just got bored and ended up taking one of those buzzfeed-y "What X are you?" quizzes.

Funny thing is, it actually had a fair amount of answers for each question and it was actually kind of interesting. So, maybe you should click this link and tr it for yourself? see what you get?

http://www.playbuzz.com/paget10/what-mythical-creature-describes-your-personality

I got the same as my pokemon type, Dragon.

• Global Mods

I got siren.

Accurate:

-I'm adorable (which I guess is close enough to attractive)

-The ocean is a pretty neat place. Some of my favorite places are cities and towns near the ocean.

Not accurate:

-If "playing the field" means manipulating people, I don't do that. I probably could if I wanted to, but I don't.

-I'm not a control freak. That's a trait that I really don't like in people. Especially since I basically do whatever I want when I feel like it with no set schedule/pace.

Also I'd like to address two of the questions specifically, because I feel like there could be better answers.

1. The one about someone being in trouble. The closest to "I'd help" was "I'd do what's morally right. If that means helping the victim, so be it." The way that's worded esp. with the "so be it" makes it sound like I'm just going through the motion of helping them because I feel obligated, not helping because I'm genuinely concerned that someone's in trouble.

2. The "Are you flirty?" question. Why isn't there a straight-up "No" answer? The closest is "I'd rather get what I want than flirt about it", implying it would be considered as a last resort. The other closest "No" option was about being socially awkward, which you don't have to be to not flirt. "No" sums up my response to this question 9001% better than the more specific options that were presented.

hCsd9tC.png

Okay, minus the "playing the field" and "attractive" (I mean, I can be when I try, but it's a pain and I have better things to do for now) this is P accurate

I got the same. I don't really think it fits me very well though... :c

-I'm don't think I'm very selfish

-I'm not really a control freak

-I have a love/hate relationship with the ocean. It's nice to look at from land, and there's really cool and pretty stuff beneath its surface, but I'm never going down there to see it. Too many killy things down there.

Also, aren't Sirens generally only female? Not sure how to feel about that...

Angel huh? Well, I do have a small bit of an OCD, and I generally try to follow the general rules set forth in front of me, so I guess in this case it makes sense... But really, I'm not that good, I have a few skeletons in my closet so to speak. I feel this quiz would be better if it were more comprehensive, since it is only twelve questions, but hey, I'm not psychologist.