Minecraft 2.0!

Voctrode

• Developers

rebornserver.jpg

SO

I've recently learned that despite the fact I'm not allowed to portforward due to the fact I'm stealing internet right now, I can, in fact, host a server due to the fact that Hamachi Exists!

My question now is: Is anyone even interested in minecraft anymore? And if so, what would you like to see from the new server?Like Should I keep the old world despite the fact a lot of the stuff wouldn't work anymore, especially because Bukkit just updated and practically none of the plugins work with it anymore?!

Directions to use the server, in its current state.

If you don't already have Hamachi downloaded, download it here!

After that, click on Network: Join existing network.

Name is "RebornServer" and the password is "Amethyst"

If it ends up saying that that server thingy is full, there's a back-up thingy for that very purpose

Name is "MoreRebornServer" and the password is "AmethystStorm"

With the member limit cut to 5 another new thingy has been made:

Name is "EvenMoreRebornServer" and the password is "Amethystforwisdom" (loltaric)

Then, on your minecraft, connect to: 5.137.197.166

Then have fun! We only have one rule at the moment, and that's the obvious "No Griefing" rule, though honestly there's not much to grief yet. Please don't make other rules become a necessity.

Texture Pack for 1.4.2: When it asks for the password, it's "Reborn"

Mememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememe

Anyways, I really wish I didn't accidentally delete my Reborn city world. That'd be really cool to have as a starting point in an all-around server.

I don't know, I guess if I can somehow remake all that dead time, then I'd probably try to find a way to get that up. Maybe people who'd scome online would want to help out here and there...?

• Developers

I'll help like.. right now if you want!

You do need Hamachi, though, to connect to the server.

But it comes with World Edit cause that's updated for Bukkit right now, and cause "Ashley" 's gone, You get an Auth spot! << >>

Alright, I downloaded the unmanaged version of it, now what do I need to do to get connected?

Also this topic'll help out a lot in making said server areas, both in the map itself and the actual descriptions. I'll probably start by finding a good location to start and working on the Main Hall building.

That is if we're doing that idea...

/fluttershy

• Developers

Update to the first post made with the "Official" Reborn Server Texture Pack Beta 1.0!

woo

As it is at the moment, it's based entirely on Dokucraft (And to be honest, pretty much IS Dokucraft) though one of these changes in particular are important for a hidden room's atmosphere.

You shouldn't have clicked this..

d1c910b234e34acc824db0f.png

Everything you need to run it is right in .Rar file, so just unzip it, Read the Readme (Srsfax.) and enjoy!

... Okay, the paintings are really amazing...

Also, we should really get around to rebuilding the stuff on our old server Inuki. WE had SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCH!

And if anyone wanted to tackle a room themed after or towards me, I'd pay them in BLOOD.

• Developers

I lol'd, Ikaru.

And Actually I mean.. I have every map from everything we've ever built. tbh I could import them and use them as different worlds connected by the teleporters in a mod I have installed. I already have the old flatlands added in. (Good but painful "memories" ensue.)

I'll see what I can do, though. I'll also have to look into Hamchi stuff cause it says the max is apparently 8. Not sure about that but.. Yeah, it could be a problem if this actually gets off the ground again.

YOU LAUGHED?

YOU BURNED MY HOME TO CINDERS.

MY LIFE, MY LIVELYHOOD, MY CHILDREN, ALL EMBERS.

BECAUSE OF YOUUUUU.

(Wait, so you have our old world? That had the COOLEST SHIT. Both the original world and the new-old world.)

• Administrators

...I would figure the fuck out of Hamachi if you were able to restore the CtF field. I don't even care if it doesn't get used anymore (does Wireless Redstone even still work?)- I dun wanna redo all that. QQ

• Developers

A log from me to Ame:

(3:08 PM) Inukisho: Oh good, you're on

(3:10 PM) Inukisho: tl;dr Yes, every CTF field is accessable (in fact the old flatlands where ravenheart tower and a bunch of other "Ashley" related things [QQ] are actually already in the server due to the new Ravenheart's dungeon system)

(3:10 PM) Inukisho: There's a new teleportation method that makes multi-world loading doable (which is totally legit <3)

And.. the wireless redstone we were using sadly doesn't work anymore (unless the person updated it in the past 12 hours)

(3:11 PM) Inukisho: But there's a new wireless redstone thingy we have but it's a lot less..

good

lol

• 3 weeks later...