digimon cyber sleuth

Samtale

• Developers

Has anyone played digimon: cyber sleuth?

don't know if I'm committing blasphemy right now but I actually like digimon and pokemon equally, I always saw the pokemon games as Superior to the digimon games and the digimon anime superior to the pokemon one mostly I blame ash for that and the fact digimon went into dark subject matter.

That little tangent aside like I said I hope this isn't blasphemy but it is actually a really good game only downside was there was no dub but if anyone's interested I must warn a lot of characters reach Terra level crazy.

-sorry for the poor sentence structure :(

• Developers

Playing the game right now, really enjoying it!

It's really similar to Digimon World Dusk/Dawn for the DS in system, but with a lot of annoying stuff removed. Between the multitude of things available, the lovable (albeit crazy) cast, and the surprisingly interesting and engaging story (despite the localisation quality sometimes bordering on laugable.)

So yeah, love the game. Also Suedo and Rie are best characters.

• 2 weeks later...

Here is my opinion on the game: It is good if you like SMT-que games or digimon in general. My only gripe is the memory system for your party. Sure it is there for preventing overtraining to the point where you can touch someone and they die but the memory UP item are so important that you get one, it can allow another digimon or two to join your party. That digimon may save your ass in any battle or exploring.