Happy Birthday to Reborn's resident Dedenne :D

Dhanush D Bhatt

Oh yeah, it's this kid's birthday. I Guess I should congratulate him on getting older. Even though he is only one day older than yesterday.

You seem like a really nice guy, so Happy Birthday mde!

Thanks for all the happy birthdays guys. I've put all of my replies in a spoiler in order to not have a huge post that takes up too much space! I'll give the rest of you your rep when I get more because I've run out. I had a pretty average day so reading all of these made my day :D

Hey Mde o/ Happy Birthday :D

You're a really sweet guy who's always willing to help others out. Always open to talking and having discussions and very fun to talk to, someone like you deserves to have a great birthday :) So have a blast!

Also, here have a dedenne enjoying a cake, I'm sure this is how most of us are imagining you to be right now xD

dedenne_cake_by_xxlpanda-d9q8aqx.jpg

Thanks so much for making this thread and the happy birthday! You're great to be around as well so thanks for being awesome!

\o/

Happy birthday to YOU. Go nuts!

Thanks Arkhi! You're an awesome, supportive person! And if by go nuts you mean do model united nations training and read wuthering heights- will do.

I'm totally not a huge nerd or anything

Happy 15 years old little dedenne.

(EDIT) It's 21 today, but i guess it's timezone. Still above me is valid.

Well it should be the 22nd in your timezone by now :D

You're a great guy who I don't see that often because of timezones, but I think you're great!

Thanks for the happy birthday!

Golly, I knew that mde would get commended like this.

Happy Birthday mde!

Thanks Honchy :D

Hopefully those bugs in your essentials will fix themselves!

Merry birthmas mde~

Hope you enjoy that cake that's apparently... bigger than you 0_0

Unfortunately the only present I can give you is good vibes so expect them to arrive within the next 3 business days :3

Thanks Micky! All the best cakes are bigger than me. I'll wait for those good vibes to arrive but they've got a long way to travel to Australia!

happy birthday to the cutest dedenne! :3

Thanks Shia! We haven't had the chance to talk in ages but you're still one of the nicest people here in my opinion!

Happy birthday, mde!

#BreloomBot: (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
happy_dedenne_day__by_prince_stephen-d91

Thanks Chubb! You're an awesome person who is writing a great guide to the game so I have a lot of respect for you for your great work there!

Happy Birthday mde! Hope you're spending it doing what you love!

Thanks Taciturn! You've been quite active in bug reporting lately and I appreciate it! I think I failed you on the doing what I love front, given I spent the day at school and had 4 tests... I actually quite enjoy tests though :o

DEDENNE STILL SUCKS Happy b-day Mde <3

No it doesn't Thanks Tomas :D

Happy birthday Mde!

Thanks Simon! You're such a great mod and a cool person both of which I respect a lot!

Happy birthday Mde! You're such a cool guy, so here's hoping your day is fantastic!

Thanks Rose :D. I don't get to see you all that often because of timezones but I think you are a fantastic person and a great musician.

CLARINETS BEST INSTRUMENT

happy birthday Mde have a great day wish you a many more happy ones

Thanks NovaKnight! I don't know you that well at all, but you seem pretty cool!

Haaaaaaaaappy birthday man! Have a wonderful day lol. I don't really do these often, but I'll make an exception this time lol.

Thanks Huk! From my very limited interaction with you I think you're awesome so keep at it!

Happy birthday, mde! Wish you a great year ahead, friend. See you in a while.

Thanks Viri! I've talked to you a lot more quite recently and I think you're great! Hope to see you around again when exams and stuff are dealt with.

happy birthday

Thanks Njab! I really appreciate all the work you do in bug reporting! You're a great person and a really hard worker!

Happy Birthday!

Thanks Combat Medic! I don't really know you at all but I've seen you around a bit. Maybe I'll get to know you a bit more this year.

Happy birthday mde!

Thanks Tacos! You're fantastic and one of the best members here in my opinion! Hopefully I'll see you a bit more this year if timezones permit it.

Happy birthday MDE!!! Make the most of it!!! 8DD

Thanks Feral! Seeing you in the PTNPTP thread is always fun!

Happy birthday MDE! You're pretty cool so have a great one :D

Thanks Pocky! I've seen you on the server a few times are you're always great! Keep at it :D

Happy Birthday, Mde! I hope you're having a wonderful day!

Thanks Trevo! You're another person who I haven't had too much to do with but you seem really cool as well!

Already said it on the server but have a great birthday mde! Hope it's a good one.

Thanks Spineblade. I've only talked to you a few times but you're great!

I barely know you, mde, but I feel like we're close enough to be considered more than just acquaintances. Happy birthday, mde, and hope that this year is a good one for you.

Thanks Inno :D! Timezones haven't been the best for us talking, but we're past acquaintances for sure! I think you're awesome and one of the best members on the server!

Happy birthday Mde! Hope you have a good one!

Thanks Flux! I haven't really gotten to know you at all but I think you seem like a really great person! Maybe I'll get to see you a bit more this year.

Happy Birthday Mde!! I hope you have a great day.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ ✧゚・: *ヽ(◕ヮ◕ヽ) ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Thanks Sonikku! I don't know you that well but you seem like a nice person!

Hope you have a great birthday! Dedenne is awesome, your animations are awesome, so it only follows that you're awesome too. Which means you gotta have an awesome birthday, y'hear?

Thanks Mumpelfink! I'm super impressed with all of the coding work you've done for the game and from my interactions with you I think you're a great person as well!

Happy birthday mde!

Thanks Lugruf

Oh yeah, it's this kid's birthday. I Guess I should congratulate him on getting older. Even though he is only one day older than yesterday.

You seem like a really nice guy, so Happy Birthday mde!

Thanks Godot. We can just make a happy one day older thread everyday. FLOOD THE FORUMS

Happy birthday mde!!!

Thanks TRHS! You're great in the Predict the Next person to post thread and I feel like I've got to know you a bit there!

Happy Birthday Michael, have a blast, my friend :D

Thanks Hushie! You're awesome and really friendly which is great quality in a person!

aXKTWkY.png

Thanks Jericho! You're an amazing auth member and person so I really appreciate the good wishes.

And Mael, who posted when I was writing this! Thanks for the good wishes!

I can't believe I'm late :(

Happy Birthday mde! You're an awesome person, and I hope you had a great birthday :D

Thanks Xiri! You're an awesome person too and working with you on league has been a lot of fun!

Happy Birthday Mde!

you're a very cool Dedenne!

Thanks BBD! It is always nice seeing you in the arcade :D