Froslass or Gallade ?

fvfarias

depends on what your team needs tbh or what you want personally i say galade and pick up a wevile later in the game but its entirely up to what you want both are great pokemon

Pros of Gallade

-Gallade has a mega evolution(but currently mega evolution and the gallade mega stone are not available in reborn yet but eventually they will be added)

-Gallade has good atk and spdef stats

-Gallade can be useful for 2 of the upcoming gyms which are not out yet which are Rock(Hardy) and Steel(Titania)

-Ralts can be found earlier than Snorunt

-Only have 3 weakness compared to froslass which has 5 weakness

-Gallade looks cool

Cons of Gallade

-Medicham(with pure power ability) is a glass cannon form of Gallade and does way more damage than Gallade and has more coverage moves( Elemental Punches)

-Meditate is obtainable earlier than Ralts

-Breeding required if you get a female Ralts

-Can only be evolved once it becomes Kirlia(not really a con but kinda annoying since you can just use a dawn stone on a female Snorunt directly and get a Froslass)

-Weak for upcoming fairy gym(Adrienn)

Pros of Froslass

-Super high speed. Froslass is so fast it can out speed most things and it is the fastest special attack non legendary ice type(weavile is the fastest ice type but it is physical atk not special atk)

-Hax evasion boost in hail if it has snow cloak

-The best special atk ice type

-Immune to fighting types

-Useful for upcoming Dragon gym(Saphira) Froslass outspeeds most dragons(excluding mega mence,Kingdra with swift swim in rain,Noivern)

-is a ghost type

Cons of Froslass

-5 weakness compared to 3 weakness which gallade has

-Snorunt is quite rare/hard top find(4% chance of finding i think)

-Need to breed if you get a male snorunt

-Has no mega evolution

-Weak against upcoming gyms Rock(Hardy) and Steel(Titania)

I would go for gallade if you have completed the game and just wanna add more team members. but if you have not completed the game/have not a battled the ground gym(M3G4 T3RR4) and the flying gym(Ceil), i would make a froslass but the problem here is you cant breed anything since well you are stuck in agate so you will need to go back 1 episode so you can go back to reborn city to breed things if you get unluckie and not find a female snorunt.My pros and cons are based on if you have completed the game but if you have not i guess my pros and cons for upcoming gyms can be changed due to at which point of the game you are currently at.

Edited by Luna

Thanks for your answer. To be honest, I don't think that I will add neither Froslass or Gallade to my team, so, I think that I'm looking for the best "overall" pokemon.

I don't think on this case, there's a best "overall" one.

You're not comparing two physical attackers, or two tanks. You're comparing a fast ghost with decent stats to a physical attacker that is somewhat slow but with good attacking stats. One goes special, the other physical. I don't think a comparing both would be a good idea. But that's just me.

Since good attackers seem to do rather well during "single player", I'd suggest Gallade on the simple fact that I don't think Frosslass would find much space.

You'll probbaly be able to get more Dawn Stones on the next episode anyway zzzzzzzz

I chose Gallade, but to be honest, they both have their roles. If your team needs a hard hitter with nice coverage, go for Gallade. If you need a special attacker that can also provide support, go for Froslass. A Close Combat will weaken your opponent every time, but a D-bond on Froslass can save you in places where brute force struggles