Need Team Help with beating Dittoceus - DID IT!!!

FeralGator

Oh my gosh thank you everyone so, so much! I took the advice you guys gave, got a few sturdy graveler, raised up my Murkrow to a Honchkrow, gave it the Focus Sash, and I beat Dittoceus to the ground!!!

I wouldn't have been able to do it if not for you all who helped! Thank you guys so very much! \QuQ/

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay so I'm struggling to beat the snot out of Dittoceus. He's a jerk. A big fat jerk! >C

My team so far:

Feraligatr (Feral) - female

Lv. 59

Ice Fang

Crunch

Aqua Tail

Rock Smash

Emolga (Neo) - male

Lv.58

Discharge

Acrobatics

Volt Switch

Air Slash

Mawile (jjJJJJAJjjjj ..... don't ask I didn't plan that) - female

Lv.58

Play Rough

Crunch

Iron Head

Sucker Punch

Camerupt (Rupture) - female

Lv.60

Eruption

Earth Power

Earthquake

Iron Head

Banette (GraveRobber) - male

Lv.55

Sucker Punch

Will-O-Wisp

Shadow Ball

Destiny Bond

Pangoro (Bamboo) - male

Lv.57

Work Up

Crunch

Hammer Arm

Sky Uppercut

BACK UP TEAMMATES

Noivern (Boomer) - male

Lv.49

Air Slash

Wing Attack

Bite

Roost

Sylveon (Remy) - male

Lv.54

Psych Up

Moonblast

Draining Kiss

Swift

Cofagrigus (Pharoah) - male

Lv.57

Hex

Will-O-Wisp

Ominous Wind

Shadow Ball

Scolipede (Skolly) - female

Lv.53

Venoshock

Toxic

Rock Climb

Steamroller

Stoutland (Roni) - male

Lv.59

Work Up

Crunch

Giga Impact

Fire Fang

Ampharos (Zepher) - male

Lv.48

Tunderpunch

Discharge

Confuse Ray

Power Gem

Butterfree (Quip) - male

Lv.44

Bug Buzz

Silver Wind

Sleep Powder

Psybeam

Ariados (Gintin) - male

Lv.40

Struggle Bug

Sucker Punch

Shadow Sneak

Night Shade

Are there other Pokemon I should catch and raise? Moves I should edit? I'm not sure where I stand on the whole... hey you have a good team thing there but whatever.

Edited by FeralGator

If you have any focus sash, give it to Banette and use destiny bond.

Or catch the event murkrow which has perish song and prankster, that is another option :)

THERE IS AN EVNET MURKROW?!

Oh my gosh I must find it. Even if it doesn't help my team, I need me my Honchkrow baby. Also I don't think I have the focus sash. I'll need to research how to get it if I don't have it. I'm thinking though it's at the dojo place.

Murkrow is in the Aqua Alley on a Windy Night.

Focus Sash can be found below the Grand Stairway hidden on a Rock if you go a certain path where the ledges divide into four paths (iirc the most eastern). There's also one in the Byxbysion Grotto.

Awesome thank you! I'm going to try to get that Murkrow as well as check out where the sash would be. Lookout you deviously beautiful burb I'm coming for you! >3

EDIT

Caught Murkrow but he knows only Wing Attack, Night Shade, Assurance and Brave Bird.

Edited by FeralGator

Awesome thank you! I'm going to try to get that Murkrow as well as check out where the sash would be. Lookout you deviously beautiful burb I'm coming for you! >3

EDIT

Caught Murkrow but he knows only Wing Attack, Night Shade, Assurance and Brave Bird.

Murkrow gets Perish Song by breeding with Altaria. If you don't wanna bother with that, go catch a Magnemite and train it up, Sturdy+Mirror Coat oughta kill the Arceus in one shot.

EDIT: Right, forgot Reborn event mons can randomly have egg moves. Yeah, I think you can just keep resetting for Perish Song, but if that doesn't work out, Magnemite exists.

You can soft-reset and catch it again. But it is up to you.

Ahhh okay. Cool. Yeah Ima do that. As good as Brave Bird is, I really want to have some sort of chance against Dittoceus. lawl

Murkrow gets Perish Song by breeding with Altaria. If you don't wanna bother with that, go catch a Magnemite and train it up, Sturdy+Mirror Coat oughta kill the Arceus in one shot.

That's a good idea as well! Thank you. ouo

Edited by FeralGator

donphan and Golem can EQ the field 2 times to make it collapse. Basically any 2 pokemon with EQ+sturdy can help you if you do not want to use gimmick pokemon like murkrow/Magneton/sturdy+metal burst pokemon(Bastiodon/Aggron).

donphan and Golem can EQ the field 2 times to make it collapse. Basically any 2 pokemon with EQ+sturdy can help you if you do not want to use gimmick pokemon like murkrow/Magneton/sturdy+metal burst pokemon(Bastiodon/Aggron).

I honestly never think any Pokemon is a gimmick Pokemon. I mean, if I have to actually work my ass off to raise them up then I deserve to use the moves that they have. 8/

My Camerupt has EQ as well but can get one shot easily by Arceus. I don't EV train, so I don't really think a Golem will be any better. My Donphan most likely wouldn't be any better either on that regard.

You could side with El and just progress in the story if you want to. Of course that is only if you dont mind not beating it

Of course I will never side with El. He's a prick. l'D

Sturdy will help you wont get blown up with 1 move since sturdy= focus sash. Reason why any two pokemon with EQ+ Sturdy should net you a win. you dont need to even bother bout the lvls of the EQ+sturdy pokemon they will get off a EQ every time due to sturdy making them not die with 1 move. EV why even bother Ev training the EQ+Sturdy pokemons when they are gonna die after doing their EQ.

Sturdy will help you wont get blown up with 1 move since sturdy= focus sash. Reason why any two pokemon with EQ+ Sturdy should net you a win. you dont need to even bother bout the lvls of the EQ+sturdy pokemon they will get off a EQ every time due to sturdy making them not die with 1 move. EV why even bother Ev training the EQ+Sturdy pokemons when they are gonna die after doing their EQ.

Pfft oh yeah I forgot you had mentioned sturdy. Okay now see that will be useful. I'll need to look into Pokemon that have that. Thank you!

you can just use one ghost, one normal pokemon, swap between the two until he can only use recover/struggle,

then you put your power mons out and wipe.. its worked twice for me.

It knows Shadow Ball though? My Banette even now is one shot from that. How'd you get that to work for you?

You seem to already got tons of ideas how to beat Arceus, but the thing that got my attention is your current team.

Emolga at this part of the game is outclassed by pretty much everything. Why not use Ampharos? Or you could go back and get Galvantula or even further to get Magnezone (even Magneton is much better than Emolga)

With Magnezone you could also get rid of Mawile and put Sylveon in the team.

Edited by Jimmy

You seem to already got tons of ideas how to beat Arceus, but the thing that got my attention is your current team.

Emolga at this part of the game is outclassed by pretty much everything. Why not use Ampharos? Or you could go back and get Galvantula or even further to get Magnezone (even Magneton is much better than Emolga)

With Magnezone you could also get rid of Mawile and put Sylveon in the team.

I do have my little Zepher I can raise. I've kept Emolga in my team for so long because he's actually gotten me out of a ton of scrapes because of his speed. But I'm not against trying new team set ups. I've never raised a Magnezone so that will certainly be an interesting experience. Thank you for the suggestions! ouo/

I freaking love Galvantula by the by, but I really don't want to go through all the hassle of beating all the bulls and bugs to get the event to happen. At least not right now. lol